Are the prizeboxes fixed?

What's the problem with them? I started the game today, earned about 15 of them mix of epic/standard boxes and mostly unlocked 500xp rewards. :/

It takes longer and longer to unlock box's to the point where it's almost impossible to get the skins, after the update all the skins will unlock before you start getting xp.

Wish i had fount this out a day earlier as i opened up lots of boxes yesterday. Now saving all boxes until this is fixed, takes an awfully long time to get any prize boxes now.

What's the purpose of saving them? I did notice that they become pretty rare after a certain amount. They only seem to unlock skins or exp so I don't see what the big deal is. Iam on my 6th pre. and I think iam only missing chrome or gold on some guns.

What's the purpose of saving them? I did notice that they become pretty rare after a certain amount. They only seem to unlock skins or exp so I don't see what the big deal is. Iam on my 6th pre. and I think iam only missing chrome or gold on some guns.

As its been stated in this thread, after the update, XP will only be in boxes after all the skins are unlocked. If someone wants skins and not XP, it makes sense to save the boxes until after the update.

As its been stated in this thread, after the update, XP will only be in boxes after all the skins are unlocked. If someone wants skins and not XP, it makes sense to save the boxes until after the update.

You ever notice any chance someone gets to invoke some type of Cock attitude they have to jump all over it.

You ever notice any chance someone gets to invoke some type of Cock attitude they have to jump all over it.

I was merely reiterating the fact that it was previously posted in this thread before your post. Whether you didn't read the other posts (particularly post #5) or took offense to my post, that's all on you. It wasn't my intention, but if you took it that way, whatever.

Seem like forever i didn't got a box, checked today and i still need like 300 ribbons or such... And im not even talking about the other ones, so yeah you can be sure if i get one before the patch, ill wait to open it...

I have 3 normal now and 3 rare I need 100 for kills I don't think it's THAT HARD.

I need like 400 ribbons. Go on act 6 chapter 4 FOR RIBBONS:Bounce: and act 4 chapter 2 FOR KILLS:uzi:! ;):woop:

lol dude i won't spam the campaign for ribbons... :rolleyes: I play MP and they come naturally, its just i think its overly exagerated how long it takes for 1 only... In a prestige i get maybe 1 of each, 2 of some at the very best now. Of course without the damn xp crap, they will pop a bit faster now...

Hope you get some! :)