Large RP Boosts In GTA Online Races

Crimson Ridley

Are there any other variables you guys can think of that may effect whether or not this works? The class of car? Did you go there from open freeroam or a private session?

I've done it about 15 or so times now and still nothing. 2 Laps. 2 Players. Criminal Record. Nothing after lap one.

Its working for me and i can guarantee theres nothing to it. Just finish the lap and you will get exp on the top of the screen while racing. It will show the bar fill up while racing.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any other variables you guys can think of that may effect whether or not this works? The class of car? Did you go there from open freeroam or a private session?

I've done it about 15 or so times now and still nothing. 2 Laps. 2 Players. Criminal Record. Nothing after lap one.

We're using superclass cars, making a closed session from the job pause menu while in freeroam. Nothing else to it.

I'm level 12. Only getting 200 RP for finishing that first lap, then normal for the end of the race.. Tried a few times in different sessions.

My friend started doing this at level 12 last night and only started getting good xp from level 15. Just keep your eye on the xp bar as you approach the 2nd lap.

We've been doing it for the past 3hrs, it's working for a lot of people and for a few it doesn't so we don't know why but all the info is up there.

Basically, 2 players, in a 2 lap race. Doesn't matter who wins or who's the host, you'll both get that nice chunk of RP added to your bar after lap 1.

The fact that races are unlocked from the start, and that you can replay races is a double plus.

I've gone from 80 to 97 in 3hrs.

How much xp do you receive at the higher levels ? I am going for level 50+ tonight should be on after 7pm uk time.

I hosted a race with my buddy, 2 laps, Criminal Records. Level 25, I got about 1,300 RP for the first lap and about 710 for the finish, but my friend didn't get any RP for the first lap, he said like 200 RP. What's up with that?

Sometimes it won't give you the xp I tried motorbikes and lower class cars and I didn't get the xp. I then switched between super and muscle cars and got the bonus xp every time.

I am playing GTA Online right now, so if anyone wants to play this "Criminal Records" Race over and over again send me a Friend Request:

Gamertag: Tommy B BRFC (UK, No Mic)

I don't mind hosting and we'll alternate Winning the Race. For example, I'll Win first then for the next Race you can Win, and we'll carry on repeating this.

First person to send me a Friend Request from now will have read this, so will agree to the plan above.

:)