The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

Add to the list.

CONFIRMED by Ubisoft. America's Army: True Soldiers. Clan server shutdown, making the achievement "GOLDEN EAGLE" unobtainable. Max score now 980/1000.

EDIT: Amazingly the Warriors of Rock leaderboards are back up and achievements are obtainable. Better hurry though, what if it happens again?

Edited by Saluki 00

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing rumors that the Ghostbusters servers have been shutdown. Can anyone confirm this? I never started the game myself due to the glitchy multiplayer achievements.

The PS3 servers were shut down recently, 360 seems fine for now.

Edit: By the looks of it, although the servers seem to still be up for the 360 I don't think they will for much longer :/ . It all depends on whether they use their own servers or MS matchmaking.

Edited by sm182

Previously I had reported the servers were down for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. Today they are back! I didn't try matchmaking, but the leaderboards (required for 2 achievements), and the friend feed items are up (required for TRACKER OF DEEDS). Better hurry though if you don't have the game complete, just in case they do get shut down again!

Also: The GH Tunes seem to all be available. There are several songs you can download created by other users to make the "point" related achievements MUCH easier.

January 11th 2013 - Mass EA Server shutdown on what looks like all the 2011 titles plus a couple of older titles.

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

FIFA 11 - potentially 17 achievements affected worth 390G

NHL 11

NBA Jam

NBA Live 10

Madden 11 & NCAA Football 11 servers are also shutting down this date but I understand no achievements will be affected by this (please correct this if I have been misinformed)

edit: Added the number of achievements potentially affected for FIFA 11.

Edited by MaseJ
FIFA 11

I'm hearing rumors that the Ghostbusters servers have been shutdown. Can anyone confirm this? I never started the game myself due to the glitchy multiplayer achievements.

After announcing 5 days ago that the 360 servers were shutting down, Atari have amended their official website to state ONLY the PC & PS3 servers are/have closed. The 360 servers live on ... for now :woop:

http://www.atari.com/buy-games/action/ghostbusters-video-game

Edited by MaseJ

Mercenaries 2:World in Flames online achievements are unachieveable because of servers being shut down but can be fixed by downloading the Army of Two demo, hitting multiplayer, and accepting the terms of service.

Also some of the single player achievements are glitched due to this.

The Friendly Publicity achievement (Watch a video posted by one of your Friends as the lead profile) in FIFA Street appears to be unattainable as the News Feed servers are no longer functioning. Given the tracking information available at TA, it seems likely that they were shut down and transitioned when FIFA 13 was released.

• 2 weeks later...
Double Fine Action Theatre has been delisted but it's still possible to download the full game if you get the trial and download it through that (which is still currently up: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Double-Fine-Happy-Action-Theater/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111f3?sortby=Title).
Trial no longer available. ):