Arrested Developement

Corrupt.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on my 2nd watch-through already in less than a month. I can't believe this show didn't continue to get picked up.

But, hey, I've learned to be skeptical when it comes to shows on Fox. They missed the mark on this and Firefly. And they tried hard to mess up X-Files at one point...

Is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia similar to this? Didn't realize they were on the same network.

Always Sunny is an awesome show! It is currently one of my favorite shows on television with the Office and Breaking Bad. It is way more "offensive" than any AD episodes, which I think makes it great. I would def recommend checking it out if you haven't seen it. Danny Devito is awesome in it. I can't wait for the new season to start. Basically, it is just about 5 people who own a shitty bar in Philly and get into all sorts of crazy shit. I really like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm watching the Fourth Season on Netflix and it's hilarious!! Different that the first three seasons, but I still love it!! Loving the Entourage references in the GOB episode

The Entourage thing was ingenious. I'm about eight episodes in so far and while I am enjoying it, I don't care for the character-centric format that they went with. I understand it was probably due to scheduling issues with the cast but, I don't think the new episodes are going to have the insane replay value that the other seasons have.

Agreed, it's not as good as Seasons 1-3, but its still hilarious and better IMO than most of the other shows that are coming out these days.

Oh absolutely. I also think I overloaded on powering through the new episodes today. And who knows, by the end it might tie up so well that my first impressions are off a bit. There are still a ton of great jokes, I just feel like I've seen an episode or two that I wouldn't necessarily want to watch again and I never thought that about the previous seasons.