Achievement Guide (1350)

Webb

yes yes i know this may be a bore for you guys but i really want to get this damn doll achievement out of the way for me any my mate is there anyone that could trade me 4 of the dolls i have hero one like everyone else and also the theresa doll is there anyone who could give me the dolls or 2 of eachh dolls so my mate can have them aswel? message me on xbl

zero 2 elite

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something odd happened yesterday. I was leveling up my abilities to get the Completionist achievement. Since I was playing as a "good" character, I didn't have the 2 expressions that you get at 50% and 100% evil. I figured I would get all my abilities first and then go on a killing spree until I unlocked the achievement. Anyway, as I go into the menu and purchase the last ability, The Completionist achievement pops up. So I got the achievement without having to go 100% evil for the two expressions. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have completed the game and now going back to collect all the gargoyles and silver keys. I played my game as a good guy and opened and used the Temple of Light. But there are gargoyles and silver keys in the Temple of Shadows. How do I enter the Temple of Shadows to collect my missing items? The door says it is locked. Is there a trick to unlocking it? If I were to play the game over again (which I intend upon doing anyhow), will it still keep the gargoyles/keys that I have collected this time around or do I have to collect them all again? On a side note, is there any way to transfer money from one game play to another?

I have completed the game and now going back to collect all the gargoyles and silver keys. I played my game as a good guy and opened and used the Temple of Light. But there are gargoyles and silver keys in the Temple of Shadows. How do I enter the Temple of Shadows to collect my missing items? The door says it is locked. Is there a trick to unlocking it? If I were to play the game over again (which I intend upon doing anyhow), will it still keep the gargoyles/keys that I have collected this time around or do I have to collect them all again? On a side note, is there any way to transfer money from one game play to another?

I played through as a good guy, but I'm pretty sure I could just walk right into the Temple of Shadows once I'd finished the game... but I can't remember if I did anything specific sorry.

I don't think it's possible to transfer money.

If I walk up to the Temple of Shadows, I am allowed into the first main area because I had eaten the 5 crunchy chicks that was instructed of me to do. But after I follow the winding staircase down the hole I am not allowed through the door in the following room. According to the walkthrough there are gargoyles and keys past that door.

If I walk up to the Temple of Shadows, I am allowed into the first main area because I had eaten the 5 crunchy chicks that was instructed of me to do. But after I follow the winding staircase down the hole I am not allowed through the door in the following room. According to the walkthrough there are gargoyles and keys past that door.

I destroyed the temple of shadows and i still got the gargoyles inside it all you gotta do is go down the stairs and then go into the room with a spinny wheel and there will be alot of shadow things kill them and from where you came in face the wheel and turn left then walk into that room there will be a banshee kill it then go on top by the big desk and turn towards the door you came from, its right above it.

Well, I got a chain of 9 just and no achievement. So I upgraded my speed to 5 star and then tried it. Got it first time. I know it says "full speed" but I didn't realise it was talking about stats :p

Even though you already have the achievement then, I would also suggested that you could level up your Will-ability Time Control in order to slow your Hero a bit, but not as slow as the enemies are, there is still a speed profit on it :)

Just a tip for others who still find it hard to get the hang of the Speed Chain Attacking.

For the Bibliophile ach. Knothole Island, Vol III is in the Cemetary near the beginning, up from the dock go left to the headstones, in the back.

edit - sorry, meant vol 8, its already in the original guide.

Edited by tjhuss

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/I8/5Y/04CLiGJhbC9BCRt0GltTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzM1AAAAAOfn5-x3zj8=.jpg

The Bibliophile

Find all the books detailing the history of Knothole Island, or help another Hero to do so.

There are 10 books to collect in all, here are the locations (note: the books are not in order):

Knothole Island, Volume VII - As you exit the shrine at the bottom of the hill after you've used the fire totem.

Correction: Number seven is just to the left of the entrance to the Sun Shrine (the one in the middle of the lake).

Correction: Number seven is just to the left of the entrance to the Sun Shrine (the one in the middle of the lake).

It depends on when you get it I think ... I just got it earlier by the sounds of it. i.e. I got it when activating the extreme heat, you got it when you were trying to stop the heat wave.

Is it possible to get some books that you didn't find in the shrines now that the quests are done? I missed 2 and they are in two seperate shrines it seems... hopefully I can still get to them somehow but can't seem to figure it out.

Just go back to the middle area and you'll see a walkway to the middle.

This is the weather chamber, just change the weather so you can get to whichever place you need to go.