Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster here. I just picked up prey this week, I've allready beaten it on Normal and gotten the secret achievements. Before I beat it on cherokee, I was hoping to get the online achievements, unfortunetly nobody plays this game online. I'm not interested in meeting in the middle and letting you kill me 25 times then you letting me kill you 25 times. I want to acctually play this game. So if anybody is up for that send me a friend request with "Multiprey" in the message. Thanks.

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster here. I just picked up prey this week, I've allready beaten it on Normal and gotten the secret achievements. Before I beat it on cherokee, I was hoping to get the online achievements, unfortunetly nobody plays this game online. I'm not interested in meeting in the middle and letting you kill me 25 times then you letting me kill you 25 times. I want to acctually play this game. So if anybody is up for that send me a friend request with "Multiprey" in the message. Thanks.

Don't give up if you didn't see any games up.

I bought Prey too yesterday. I've almost completed the Single Player + I almost have all the online Achievements. And I got those online Achievements by playing ranked games. I created many ranked games and every time people joined my game. I used these settings: Roadhouse, 10 minutes, 20 kills. You'll get a good game even if only one person joins. There were 2-5 players on my games yesterday. I'm glad to see that you can get these achievements by playing normally.

I won't be giving up that easily. I have played in at least one game online, I didn't win so no achievement, but at least I got a taste of what its like. Send me a FR on Xbox with "multiprey" in the message. I got a couple FRs last night that I refused because they didn't have the proper message. I'm not sure they were from this board because I got them while playing CoD2, but if they were re-send with "multiprey" in it.

Hi All,

I'm in the same boat as some of you, finished the game and would like to get the online achievements before this game gets wacked on ebay ;)

I'll be online over the weekend, feel free to send a FR with Prey in the message and we'll get this one cracked.

See you then....maybe;)

I should mention that I'm in the UK for those who are on a totally different time frame!

It's 9:45 a.m. eastern time and I'm online and ready to start trading for Prey.

Send me a message and we'll get started. I hate using a mic so we'll have to communicate quasi-quickly over AIM. name= chickenmcbastrd .

I'm playing through a couple other games online today so it may be a minute before I can get started.

Gamertag: Quasipox

Achievements: Any and All; I'm willing to stay for a few hours or so for both of us to get them

Time Zone: Eastern; available pretty much all day (Send a message or whatever if I'm not on.)

Rented this game and I'm going for that full 1000, appreciate the help.

I dislike deathmatch immensely: I don't find it "fun" at all. Probably because I am horribly, horribly, teh suck at it. The only achievements I need left on Prey are the Team Deathmatch kills and, after trying for a few days and finding myself racking up an impressive 2 kills per 20 minute fight, I'm realizing this is going to take me a long, long, long time.

As such, I'd like to shout out for 3 other folks to help me out. Hop on a game, run to the bar of Roadhouse and let me kill you. It shouldn't take a huge amount of time to get 250 kills, and I'd be more than willing to sit around and let you kill me 250 times, if need be.

I'm on weekdays, 7PM EST and later. Anyone interested?

I've got 1000/1000 of Prey but I can still help yall with the Multiplayer Achievements, so yah add me and them message me when I'm on if you want any help, I'm willing to anytime..:D

request sent. i am on during the afternoons so anytime during then is good with me. cst