Zombification viral achievement

TRICKY1976

I have a ll cheevz except that one and the shirt one. I thought I would get it for getting all 50 green tubes destroyed. ITs either the shirt acheev or something random.

I'm really struggling to understand most of that. :confused:

The viral achievement seems hard at the moment, as there hasn't been a single soul on multiplayer each time I've tried to either join or create a match.

i'm really struggling to understand most of that. :confused:

The viral achievement seems hard at the moment, as there hasn't been a single soul on multiplayer each time i've tried to either join or create a match.

i got it!!! I dunno how but i friggin' got it AT 11:40AM EST MAY 6, 2009!

The first to get it actually. Has something to do with the Z-Points!

Edited by ApochWeiss

Anyone who needs it, I'm planning to delete the game. So, if you're not a personal friend of mine and want it, be on-line between 7:30-8am EST (roughly 8 hours from now, currently 11:18PM EST) and I'll set up rooms to pass the achievement on. If I'm late, just wait and I'll adjust the time I'll be doing this accordingly (may need to stop at store for something to drink haha).

GT: Apoch Weiss

Send me a message with "Zombification" in it.

Also, try this, not sure how it works but I got it from reaching 21 Z points (total according to leaderboards) and also won 10 gold medals from on-line ranked match play. I think you just need to win 10 games if you can't find someone with the achievement.

While I'm catching up on <insert popular American TV show here> today, I'll be hosting RANKED online games for anyone who needs the three online achievements. Just join when in the lobby and you can get them all! (Just make sure you shoot the zombies, don't wrangle them!)

I'll be online between 11am and 6pm (GMT), but will take some time out to complete the last achievement I need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...