Bulletproof Windshield Video Guide

• 2 weeks later...

I had some problems doing the same as on the vid since I couldn't kill the driver in the first car with my pistol. After dozen attempts wanted to try it different way. Once the shooting started went and picked up the Tommy Gun from the trunk. After that went a little back on the street and waited for the car to appear. Killed the driver without any problems. Then went back to the base and realized that second car (or 3rd I should say) does not appear untill you enter the base. So went in the middle (to the cetral hangar), shooting some guys on the way and waited for the car, which comes from the left side, to appear. Got the achievement from the first try.

• 2 weeks later...

31 attempts. the 2nd car on the road kept turning of early when using the tommy gun. have to wait til right before he gets there to unload. i tried shooting the 2nd car (which i thought was the 1st for the first 20 attempts) with the tommy & that just wasn't working. pistol is way better. thanks for the vid, OP.

i HATE using guides, and cheevys aren't my concern normally, but i wanted all of them for this game. i started looking for map of the reels & coming here when i had 86/95 cars, 24/50 film reels & 11/20 badges with 31 hours of gameplay. this is my 1st playthrough. i did all the DLC missions in order except slip of the tongue (so i still have that to do), but now i'm about to do the last mission.

sadly, you can tell they ripped these mission straight from the game just to sell them, like AC2 did, when you play them in the order the game puts them in when you play the story start to finish. great game!

• 5 months later...