The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

I have started to come across more and more people using the invisibility glitch online. I don't mind being taken down using the tools that the game comes with, but when its down to someone using a cheat then that bugs me.

I don't particularly like it when I see people in the tank. But I have the option of using my tank against them or rooftops and explosives etc.

Someone who is permanently invisible is a no contest unless they are careless and get themselves killed.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/\ Actually awhile back I was after someone with a $9000 bounty on their head, when I got to the location he was not there, but the map shows this person is right next to me. I thought he was definitely using a cheat, but later it turned out he was in the underground subway.. AFK. lol

The recent most annoying thing I've came across is keep getting disconnected. I may stop playing this game pretty soon as I find my self not enjoying it as I used to..

/\ Actually awhile back I was after someone with a $9000 bounty on their head, when I got to the location he was not there, but the map shows this person is right next to me. I thought he was definitely using a cheat, but later it turned out he was in the underground subway.. AFK. lol

The recent most annoying thing I've came across is keep getting disconnected. I may stop playing this game pretty soon as I find my self not enjoying it as I used to..

I knew they were using the invisibility glitch because when they were shooting me and the other people by me I could see the bullets coming out of their location which was near me. They did not even appear on the mini map and they were mowing down everyone within the LS Customs location. I then saw a car and later a bike riding around without anyone in the drivers seat and bullets firing out from where the gun would be.

They later died when the police started going after them and I could see the police shooting at what appeared to be no one. The glitcher then died and lost their invisibility cheat, at that point me and most of the lobby went after him till he left. He was not very good at holding his own once he lost his cheat, as most cheats are.

I have started to come across more and more people using the invisibility glitch online. I don't mind being taken down using the tools that the game comes with, but when its down to someone using a cheat then that bugs me.

I don't particularly like it when I see people in the tank. But I have the option of using my tank against them or rooftops and explosives etc.

Someone who is permanently invisible is a no contest unless they are careless and get themselves killed.

I thought they patched this shit a looong time ago. Where you get into first-person view and you won't show up on the map but you can kill other players. Only thing that can harm you is NPCs or obviously the others IF they know exactly where you are, they could still shoot/damage you. Oh well those bastards. Must be the same glitch just triggered differently.

I'm doing this very often to punk people haha, mostly with a tank if someone really tries that hard.

I am also getting disconnected a lot and the long loading times to get back in is really irritating. I am also finding that my xbox360 is freezing more frequently. I am wondering if my xbox360 is coming to the end of its working life or is it that the game is too much for the xbox360 to handle.

I may take a break from this game until the next patch to remove the invisibility glitch or add new content / DLC, hopefully Heists but I won't hold my breath on Heists coming out anytime soon.

I thought they patched this shit a looong time ago. Where you get into first-person view and you won't show up on the map but you can kill other players. Only thing that can harm you is NPCs or obviously the others IF they know exactly where you are, they could still shoot/damage you. Oh well those bastards. Must be the same glitch just triggered differently.

It is not the first person view method. The only thing I will let on about it is that you need someone to help you activate it. The only good thing about needing help from someone is that would hopefully reduce the amount of people that do it.

Spent the weekend going over all 50 jumps again, still shows 49/50.

This is PISSING me off. :mad:

I think it may be glitched and I will have to start a new save file.

Man that really sucks. I recently completed all jump stunts ONLINE too, was only missing like 10 so I also got rid of them.

Also, online sucks. but everyone already knows that right?

Yeah it does if you're a low-level and don't have a tank.

I am really pissed of right now. So allow me to rant about my absolute hatred of Microsoft right now, and my disappointment that Rockstar doesn't seem to give a flying f*ck about my predicament. I just recently figured out that I have been labeled as a bad sport and permanently forced to be on bad sport only servers. Why is this you may ask? Do I play dirty? Do I cheat or use hacks? Do I use bad language? The answer to all of these is no. I got put on the bad sport list simply because Microsoft has problems with my account and I constantly keep getting disconnected from Xbox live in the middle of games, which Rockstar interprets as me RQing. It not even a problem with my internet. I have absolutely flawless internet. I never lose connection, never go below full ping, and never lag. I have contacted Rockstar and told them that I am not quitting the games, rather I am constantly being kicked from Xbox live, and they say that because my Rep is so low on XBL, that they don't believe that and that I am rage-quitting all my games. That is another one of my problems, Rep doesn't mean anything anymore because Microsoft never bothers to check if the reports people file against you are actually reliable and true. I have a 1 star Rep simply because the n00bs that I beat in games get pissed off and report me for cheating. I have never cheated at or hacked a game in my life, I rarely ever use bad language, and when I do its all for fun. And another thing, the fact that you can submit a report on someone for being "too good at a game" is absolute tripe. I mean that is just another way for n00bs to screw over people who are actually good at a game. I mean, when I lose, I get over it. Everybody loses at one time or another. Heck, I am a really amazing player and I still end up losing around half the time. But I don't say that the players who beat me should be punished because they are too good, that's just silly.

Anyway, sorry for the long rant, but I have really had it with some of the policies on XBL.

I am also getting disconnected a lot and the long loading times to get back in is really irritating. I am also finding that my xbox360 is freezing more frequently. I am wondering if my xbox360 is coming to the end of its working life or is it that the game is too much for the xbox360 to handle.

I may take a break from this game until the next patch to remove the invisibility glitch or add new content / DLC, hopefully Heists but I won't hold my breath on Heists coming out anytime soon.

I have started to play other games and my xbox 360 hasn't crashed once. It must be GTA 5 suddenly being too intense for my xbox 360. I will stay off GTA5 Online because of the crashing of my xbox 360 and I heard that the modders are able to change your RP and Cash.

During last xmas when modders were giving away lots of GTA $ one of the modders was using invincibility and invisibility to kill me over and over. So I messaged back calling the person a cheat and then my GTA stats was changed. They changed it so that it shows that my cash is -$1billion. At least it was just the stat and not the actual cash that I had. Even after Rockstar did the money purge the stat has not been corrected.

Didn't want to include this in my super long rant on XBL rep and GTA V bad sports, but there was another thing that infuriated me. A couple days after I started playing GTA online (so around 6 months ago), I had taken my only car to Los Santos Customs to upgrade it. When I got there, another player was standing outside, but he didn't do anything, so I payed him no mind and drove inside. I spent all of the money I had gotten over the last couple of days (only around $30,000) and upgraded my car all I could, since my main source of revenue was races. When I exited, the player outside killed me for no reason. So after I spawned, I went back to get my car. He was still there and killed me again. He kept this up until my car eventually got impounded. At this point, I was really miffed, but I couldn't do anything because the guy was like level 104. So, I stole a car to go to the impound lot, and guess what, he's there already. He kills me everytime I came to try and get my car. Needless to say, my car ended up getting scrapped and I had to go almost a month without a car . The worst part is, I had reported him, and just recently I saw him on the server again. And he did the same sh*t, and I lost another one of my cars. I just can't believe that Rockstar didn't ban this mo-fo. So, I look him up, and it turns out he is a Rockstar employee, and therefore is exempt from being put in the bad sport servers. Sometimes I just can't believe how rude some people can be.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aKzPvwW_700b.jpg

Please tell me you're using a Buzzard this time.

Don't worry I was haha. :p It turns out a few of them just weren't registering. Some of the ones along the canal in the city are really tight, not in height but width so I guess the blades of the heli were scraping the walls and wasn't counting as me flying under them. One of them took me a good 10 attempts to finally count, everything else including knife flights easy. Got my 1k finally!

Don't worry I was haha. :p It turns out a few of them just weren't registering. Some of the ones along the canal in the city are really tight, not in height but width so I guess the blades of the heli were scraping the walls and wasn't counting as me flying under them. One of them took me a good 10 attempts to finally count, everything else including knife flights easy. Got my 1k finally!

I found a couple of the knife flights harder than the under the bridge challenge. I am more comfortable in the helicopter and spend way more time in them. I remember one knife flight required me to wait until I passed a building and then drop low to knife between two buildings very close to the ground. That one drove me mad.

People still think "online heists" are coming after the last few announcements with no details on a date or rollout.

Getting really frustrated with R* and their poor planning considering how people just use glitches to get more money and don't want to purchase shark cards with real cash.

Haven't played the game for a "very long time" which they already got their profits and still sells like hotcakes. Some people can only hold out for so long, but I guess they really delayed it even further.

FFS, GTA V is being released for the Xbox One and Playstation 4 since there is heavy demand on those consoles.

While we are still waiting for heists and new content which heists are still not out or any leads AFAIK.

Now, we are going to have sheep buy "repackaged content" again just to play the same content again. The only good thing: Multiplayer progress carries over and the elimination of an "install disc" which is still mandatory for Xbox 360 users who own physical copies.

People are just idiots now. This is why the Xbox One will never become "backwards compatible" because people will just buy "repackaged content" at a much higher price and they don't care as long as they can play it on their consoles.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread