Setting the Forest On Fire?

Mad Man

I am trying to get the 100% corruption achievement and im trying to set fire to the emo-elfs forest im been trying to set fire to it as soon as i walked in. Can some one show me a video or a pic of where im supposed to set fire to the forest b/c im getting fustraded right now about this thing

You don't set fire the forest itself, you set fire to the Sacred Grove. You'll know you're in the right spot when you see a field of golden grass around a tree that has a health item underneath it. There will also be a pair of Bloody Unicorns in the grass. Use either your red minions or a fire spell on the unicorns and you'll almost certainly set the grass on fire.

This is from the guide: "To get to the Grove, go past the sixth root node and follow the path until you get to a field of yellow flowers. The item is under the tree."

I hope that helps somewhat.

You don't set fire the forest itself, you set fire to the Sacred Grove. You'll know you're in the right spot when you see a field of golden grass around a tree that has a health item underneath it. There will also be a pair of Bloody Unicorns in the grass. Use either your red minions or a fire spell on the unicorns and you'll almost certainly set the grass on fire.

This is from the guide: "To get to the Grove, go past the sixth root node and follow the path until you get to a field of yellow flowers. The item is under the tree."

I hope that helps somewhat.

Now that u mentioned the golden grass and flowers part i now remember what the grove is. That one patch of forest that wasn't touched/corrupted by that emo-elf's nightmares.....time start a forest fire! thanks Barrthnine!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...