Your humorous/WTF/Holy crap moments here

Wildmn34

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite moment was when I was using my master conjurer. She had two zombies tagging along and the dark elf Brelyna Maryon from the College of Winterhold as a companion and they were all conjurers as well.

I was strolling around the feild in the afternoon where I spotted an unchecked camp for giants. I went over there to fight the giant and his mammoth when the dragon from a nearby word wall joined in the fight. Soon after, I noticed another giant herding his mammoth nearby and they were being attacked by an elder dragon too! Soon enough the fight collided with two mammoths, two giants and two dragons. Both my zombie conjurers also summoned atronachs as well as my companion. Just for fun, i summoned Odahviing there too. It was a long battle with many spent potions but it was the most fun I've had in Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...

This actually happened to my boyfriend but he doesn't post on here, and it is way to good not to share...

He was practicing his sneak/pickpocketing on the Greybeards at High Hrothgar, and they caught him. Well apparently they were NOT happy bc they kept shouting at him over and over, alternating between Ice Form/Unrelenting Force. So one would turn him into a block of ice, and then as soon as he thawed out another one would come along and Fus-Ro-Dah him.

He ran out the front door to get away from them, but they continued to chase him out there! As soon as he got outside of the temple, one of the Greybeards turned him into an ice cube again, and then another shouted him right off the mountain top (still in ice form, mind you).

It was actually really funny because all we could see was just clouds & sky as he was flying through the air - apparently you can't change the camera view when you're a frozen popsicle. After flying about halfway across the map, he finally plopped down for a landing - surprisingly unharmed. I guess the ice ended up acting as a shield & protected him as he landed. He ended up somewhere around Rorikstead. When he thawed out and was able to look around & view the map to see where he was, we just looked at each other like "Holy shit, did that really just happen?"

That will teach him to piss off the Greybeards! :eek:

• 3 months later...

I shot the jarl in the head with an arrow and he was paralyzed, and he rolled down the huge staircase. (I believe it was Ulfric after the meeting with the Greybeards.) I also shouted Mjoll the Lioness, my invincible wife, off High Hrothtar, and she landed on a rock and folded in half and then catapulted 500 miles in to the sky.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't think about DLC when I was going for the last achievement I needed on the retail, which was something along the lines of having 1,000 gold bounty in every stronghold. After finally buying the DLC, I went to start the quest, and was attacked in every city I went to. I didn't care to figure out how to pay it off, so I opted to make a new character instead. Felt pretty dumb once I realized what I did though.

Edited by NickMoore911

This actually happened to my boyfriend but he doesn't post on here, and it is way to good not to share...

He was practicing his sneak/pickpocketing on the Greybeards at High Hrothgar, and they caught him. Well apparently they were NOT happy bc they kept shouting at him over and over, alternating between Ice Form/Unrelenting Force. So one would turn him into a block of ice, and then as soon as he thawed out another one would come along and Fus-Ro-Dah him.

He ran out the front door to get away from them, but they continued to chase him out there! As soon as he got outside of the temple, one of the Greybeards turned him into an ice cube again, and then another shouted him right off the mountain top (still in ice form, mind you).

It was actually really funny because all we could see was just clouds & sky as he was flying through the air - apparently you can't change the camera view when you're a frozen popsicle. After flying about halfway across the map, he finally plopped down for a landing - surprisingly unharmed. I guess the ice ended up acting as a shield & protected him as he landed. He ended up somewhere around Rorikstead. When he thawed out and was able to look around & view the map to see where he was, we just looked at each other like "Holy shit, did that really just happen?"

That will teach him to piss off the Greybeards! :eek:

LOL...

just LOL. :D

• 1 month later...

OK so I was (am) doing the The quest @ golden glow and it seems that something is going on... Lydia's missing. I was pickpocket poisoning these guys and got caught, then the guy attacking me just died out of nowhere. Like he was attacked. I recently used a spell to turn Lydia invisible, but that seems a bit far fetched as I can't find her with detect life. Anyway, upon going downstairs I find that all of the mercenaries are dead and naked on the floor. Weird, huh? May also have something to do with a paralysis spell I used earlier that seemed to affect all of Skyrim somehow. (It is a spell from a pc save, though.)

So apparently I have really bad luck with horses. when I had saved enough gold to buy my first horse, it was flash cooked by a dragon not even a minute after that. later on in the game I had spent almost an hour killing Imperial soldiers in some camp just to steal 1 of their horses. when I was finished killing them and finally stole the horse, I rode it for about 10 seconds before I rode it off a cliff and it died..

My favourite moment was when I fought 3 dragons at the same time and a fourth one came in right after I killed the 3rd one, I was level 17 or 18 I think, on expert difficulty, my character is a woodelf hunter, using bows all the time. It took me about 10 minutes to beat all those dragons, and there was 3 vampires that tried to kill the dragons at the same time as I did, this was a really fun battle!

I think the funniest I ran into was my second dragon encounter. I was only a level 10 or 11 and was exploring the forest when I came upon some witch's house. After defeating her, I saw a dragon come up and land behind me. I shot him twice with my bow and he died. I thought that was strange, until I realized that I didn't absorb a soul and the skeleton of the dragon started flying into the air. So then I had an epic battle with a skeletal dragon, who had almost infinite health.

I went to turn in a quest in Dawnstar the town was in a commotion when I got there no problems just a dragon attack. Myself, Lydia, The towns folk, Town guard and Khajjit caravan made mince meat of it. As the people gathered around the dragon bones I heard "Hey are you the dragon born?".

I saw two cultists I have never seen before. after telling them I was they tried to kill me. Remember I have about 20 npcs right beside me needless to say they got slaughtered before I could draw my bow.

This is my favorite thread, always enjoy reading these. People should post more.

This is a mix of humorous wtf and holy crap. Since playing Dragonborn over the past week I've had my share of moments.

When I first ran into the Riekling, I thought okay they are small, cute and remind me of Ewoks. But, when they started popping out of barrels and the snow it did not help that I was playing at night and tired. I had my fair share of jumpy moments. Even to go around a corner not knowing that there was a barrel right there and BAM one's popping out of the barrel.

Now, the spiders on the other hand. I first saw the Albino Spider and thought oh cool. Then, I ran into the Jumping Flame Spider.. had no idea at the time it was gonna leap directly towards me and explode. Also, I had no idea they were also gonna be popping out of their pods like the Riekling do with barrels.

I just got done fighting something, don't remember exactly what but I was still in sneak mode. I was against this rock and as I went around it on the right side right there in my line of sight was a Burnt Spriggans right for me, fire right in my face. Then minutes later I'm still in sneak mode and I'm going around another rock, not thinking of what happened minutes ago and here I jump yet again. Except, this time it only turned out to be my follower Serana. All of these were within a few hours that night.

I guess I came across some lovely oil spiders. I didn't know at the time it leaves a trail of gas and I used my flame spell on it. The spider exploded then when I went to move the trail of gas caught fire, I and Serana caught on fire. Another spider came up and exploded and another. I forget where this was but it was at some place where you have to use your bow or magic to hit the switch. You go down this curved walkway and theres spiderwebs all over.

One more, this was before I started cleansing the stones I believe because it was the first time I saw it. I was just walking near the water and came across I guess what was a small pond connected to the water. I didn't notice the water was darker there at the time and out comes a Lurker. A true holy sh*t moment for me.

I've only been playing this game for a couple of weeks but earlier this afternoon I witnessed my first random animal death. Fast traveled into an open field area and watched a live deer fall from the sky right in front of me. The impact of the fall killed it, apparently, so I walked over a looted the body. I remember hearing about this glitch when the game was first released but I never thought I'd see it for myself since so many patches have been released since then.

• 2 months later...

I was heading back to Whiterun in stealth mode in the dark I get spotted arm my bow the out of no where 3 wolfs attack ... Quick switch to war axe and flames .... Find I can't get out of stealth mode ... Take down the fist wolf then out of no where see a big orange cat with big teeth .... The wolfs attack it then two more wolfs join the fight .... All this time I'm going I'm dead trying to get out of stealth mode which won't work all the time backing up watching the fight ... Sabre Tooth wins I'm thinking here it comes ... It jumps at me I make one big swing with my war axe and he goes down lol

Also felt like a golf ball a few times lol

Then another time walking back to Whiterun in the dark along the path come across a dead bandit and a horse ... Take everything off the bandit jump on the horse thinking I got a free horse ... Ride him back to Whiterun jump off and off he walks so I'm thinking where you going on the way back a wolf attacks him he kills the wolf and ends back up at the dead bandit ... So I jump on him again back to Whiterun and he walks off again .... Thinking what so important about your dead owner lol

• 4 weeks later...

I had few w.t.h/l.o.l moments.

1. Randomly absorbed a dragons soul while wondering around a mountain.

2.Fought a dragon, was asborbing it's soul during fight and as soon as that was happening, got the finishing animation on it continued to absorb soul while the animation was going.

3.Killed a dragon outside of solitude WHILE in werewolf form after killing all solitude guards.

Teleporting Bandits

I was near Whiterun sneaking along the path towards the stone looking for wolfs and elks ... Just killed a skeever then suddenly I'm in the middle of 2 bandit chiefs and 4 bandits where in the hell was they hiding behind trees and rocks ... So I leg it they all go over to the skeever and who did this look at me and decide they want my head on a stick lol