Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one mssage. Come on people can we not get a regular squad of players to do this? anyone willing to lead it?

Hey, there are a lot of people already boosting this game I am one of them. We all start at around 10pm GMT.

Just load the game and find a capture the flag lobby. If there's any room in our party I will send you an invite.

My GT is: Invarian

Hey, there are a lot of people already boosting this game I am one of them. We all start at around 10pm GMT.

Just load the game and find a capture the flag lobby. If there's any room in our party I will send you an invite.

My GT is: Invarian

I will add you later.

Anytime I try finding a game of CTF it puts me in my own lobby, decide to sit there for 15 minutes with the odd one player popping in and out.

1. SKD0N

Setting up a party preferably people from the UK or Europe as timezones will correspond nicely. But anyone out of the UK is welcome :)

Hoping to set this match up next Saturday 21st of April 8pm GMT

If you want to join simply add your name to the list or message me on live.

Gamertag: SKD0N

ITS SONNYY

You're doing the right thing, organise a boosting session. This achievement can not be done with randomers, otherwise you'll be collecting your pension by the time you hit General.

Few tips:

• Advertise the boosting session window, give a time (with timezone) and how long it lasts. Anyone that has got the General achievement during the session should STAY until boosting session ends as advertised. Only then they can drop out and you can find someone else to take their slot. Readvertise the next window.
  • Party up. With XboxLive party having a max of 9, you can easily fit the 8 and maybe a backup. Let everyone know when to start to search etc. Yes, this means using your headsets to all those shy types.
  • Have backups, don't rely on people turning up and then not because of other commitments.
  • Take turns throwing the flag. It is only fair. If you don't know how, then LEARN by doing it.
  • Understand how to give someone the treatment. There will be anti-boosters to annoy your session. If someone called KYGamerBTH comes into your lobby, then good luck. He's the most frustrating anti-booster out there.
  • If the host is able to lag their connection then you get more points. Risky, as lagging it too much will kick people out. Just an option, not many did it when I was boosting.

1. SKD0N

2. CanuckLefty

3. Philip Lang

4. RHDxSKULLxFAQ

This is who i've got so far. Remeber: The session starts on the 21st of April 8pm GMT. :)

For anymore questions please messeage me on here or on xbox Live.

I'd love to join, the problem is that that equals 4 PM my time...too early for me. If anyone starts a session near my time zone let me know.

1. SKD0N

2. CanuckLefty

3. Philip Lang

4. RHDxSKULLxFAQ

5. PJNATH

This is who i've got so far. Remeber: The session starts on the 21st of April 8pm GMT. :)

For anymore questions please messeage me on here or on xbox Live.

Going to need to set a reminder for this! :p