Stunt Jump Problem

Dristoid

I'm at 49/50 stunt jumps, I know which one I still need, but every time I try to get it, it doesn't go into that cinematic view and won't give me a failed or completed icon either. It's worked twice (I failed both) and now it's not working. I already tried reloading past saves. Really bummed as this is the last collectable I have in the game.

Try changing character, it's meant to fix it.

I tried changing to Trevor last night and it didn't work. I'll try Michael now and post my results.

Edit: Michael didn't work either. :(

Which jump is it? (And please be specific)

#50 in your guide.

Edited by Dristoid

Not sure what to tell you other than to make sure that you have enough speed that you would clear the entire hill and traintrack and land on the first highway. And try to hit the ramp at the same angle as the video. Other than that, I have no idea why it's not working.

Thanks, but I've tried that. I think the problem is that for some reason it's not registering it as a stunt jump because it doesn't go into that cinematic slow-mo view like it should (even if I didn't hit it with enough speed or at the right angle).

I contacted Rockstar support, hopefully I'll get an answer shortly.

I'm at 49/50 stunt jumps, I know which one I still need, but every time I try to get it, it doesn't go into that cinematic view and won't give me a failed or completed icon either. It's worked twice (I failed both) and now it's not working. I already tried reloading past saves. Really bummed as this is the last collectable I have in the game.

Exactly the same problem here. Tried different vehicles, different speeds, different angles. Just never snaps into the cinematic.

EDIT: just got it to trigger. Used a fast car, and hit the jump as far to the right as I could. Try that hope it helps!

Edited by Sgt Hartman 87

I'm at 44/50 and I've managed to miss one too... I've been using the strategy guide too. What the hell...

EDIT

I marked the first 4 jumps with a ? as I was not sure if I had done them. Went back and apparently I missed the 4th jump. Achievement unlocked :D.

Edited by IXISHADOW

I'd give anything to be stuck at 49/50, I can't even get past the second jump in the video. No matter what I do my car tilts forward. Using the same car from the same spot.

If you use left stick you can move the car mid air. So if its tilting forward then move the left stick back. If its turning left, turn the left stick right, etc.

If you use left stick you can move the car mid air. So if its tilting forward then move the left stick back. If its turning left, turn the left stick right, etc.

Yeah, finally figured that out...the left and right turning is giving me a little bit of a headache, but I've got a hang of it for the most part. These are way harder than the last game though...