At last I found the ultimate weapon...

PimplyPete

I have traveled to the depths of Oblivion and slayed the Legendary Black Dragon. After a long fierce battle the dragon was defeated and as it turns to ash, this Legendary Wooden blade was formed from the dragon's soul. And on the handle of the Blade it reads "The Violator".

This wooden blade looks like any other Wooden sword, but with each life it takes it grows stronger, and it thirst the blood of the indecent.......

Base Damage: 2370149

Fire Damage: 19912

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbWEOs5kBbQ]Skyrim - The Legendary Violator - YouTube[/ame]

Not trying to show off "skills" or anything at all, in most games there's always a "end game" weapon and this is just my version of it.

I guess I'm the only that thinks it's fun sometime to just run around and massacre everything in sight in a video game. Too me it's just a bit of stress relief, it was never intended to be a video of "my weapons better than yours" at least that's the vibe I'm getting anyways.

Awesome blade for sure, killing the dragon with one hit but...is your character wearing a thong?

No, I believe she's got the default underwear under that Nocturnal's robe.

Not trying to show off "skills" or anything at all, in most games there's always a "end game" weapon and this is just my version of it.

I guess I'm the only that thinks it's fun sometime to just run around and massacre everything in sight in a video game. Too me it's just a bit of stress relief, it was never intended to be a video of "my weapons better than yours" at least that's the vibe I'm getting anyways.

No, I believe she's got the default underwear under that Nocturnal's robe.

You could do the same thing by legitimately crafting the most powerful weapons you can, and then switching the difficulty to novice or whatever it's called.

I have the most powerful weapons I can craft, and I used no glitches or exploits to create them. And they're overpowered as it is.

It's just pointless creating a weapon that can kill the most powerful enemies in the game 10 times over in one hit. And then trying to pass it off as "the ultimate weapon" as if it's the most powerful weapon you can find in the game.

I understand how sometimes it's fun to just slaughter a town. But you don't need a sword that's glitched to do 250k damage to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I used the crafting/potion/enchantment "exploit" I guess you would call it, really early on when the game came out, I was probably one of the first to figure it out since I read about it after I had started doing it myself. Those weapons/armor are OP enough. I don't use them much anymore, well, kind of. I have a set of Vamp armor that I made legendary, but I have been using bound weapons and spells lately. So much more enjoyable, the tougher enemies actually have a chance to kill me, and dragon fights are hectic.

Call it what it is, broken, not endgame. We all play for different reasons, well, fun is usually universal but killing a legendary dragon in a single hit is not fun to me. It is boring, and takes so much out of this fantastic game.

God weapons and armor are useless. Once you reach the armor cap which as I recall was 845 armor rating anything else past that is pointless. So for the people who say look at my 35000 armor rated dragonbone garbage, good for you, my Imperial armor blocks just as much.

As for the weapons, That is NOT an end game weapon. End game weapons are supposed to be the best or variations of the best, not stupidly overpowered.

This is just my two cents though as anyone can play the game as they wish.

• 3 weeks later...
I have traveled to the depths of Oblivion and slayed the Legendary Black Dragon. After a long fierce battle the dragon was defeated and as it turns to ash, this Legendary Wooden blade was formed from the dragon's soul. And on the handle of the Blade it reads "The Violator".

This wooden blade looks like any other Wooden sword, but with each life it takes it grows stronger, and it thirst the blood of the indecent.......

Base Damage: 2370149

Fire Damage: 19912

How come this weapon isn't listed in UESP or Skyrim wiki?

For lack of a somewhat better term, it's bullshit, Thats why.

Yeah I figured it was a pc boosted shit when I noticed the nocturnal outfit on the character.

Personally I find it far more enjoyable when the enemies have a sporting chance. This is not to say I don't have really strong equipment. But most times I have my followers wear them cause After hitting 78 everything stops being a challenge when you have superb armor n weapons followed by insane perks.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't use a glitch or potions etc. But my level 79 Nord has a full Daedric armour set, all items have dual enchantments, and my armour rating is over 1000. All my Daedric weapons are the same. I can kill enemies with ease. I've even let them rain down on me with all they have and my Nord just stands there and takes it with no damage taken. Sure its fun for a short while, but gets boring quick. Takes the fun out of it. I'm now starting as a Dark Elf for the first time ever, as I've only ever been a Nord, Orc or Breton, same for Oblivion.

Yeah I figured it was a pc boosted shit when I noticed the nocturnal outfit on the character.

Personally I find it far more enjoyable when the enemies have a sporting chance. This is not to say I don't have really strong equipment. But most times I have my followers wear them cause After hitting 78 everything stops being a challenge when you have superb armor n weapons followed by insane perks.

Exactly, the game is boring once you have insane gear. I was wrong in my initial armor rating, the armor cap to receive an 80% damage reduction is 567, so once you go past that; all armor is overkill and useless.

That is why I go with what I think looks the coolest, and it works.

Here is an old video I posted back when I first got the game and how stupid even the first set of armor is at max level. Within the first hour of the game I had a full set of Imperial heavy armor then got myself the Spartan helmet and took those to max, I used the Imperial sword and shield and called it a day.

The only reason to ever go and get perks in dwarven, daedric, dragonbone, ect. is if you like the looks because the armor rating does nothing for you.

FYI, this was filmed on my Ipod so I know its half assed lame LOL.

Here are the enchantments that I have on my gear since it was alittle hard to read.

This shows you how crazy you can get just by using normal alchemy and enchanting techniques and not doing that stupid stacking crap to get up to 53487562 damage or whatever the hell.

Gear enchantments is as follows.

Imperial Armor: Health and Stamina regeneration +36%

Imperial Bracers: Bows and One-handed +47%

Imperial Boots: Sneaking and One-handed +47%

Imperial Helmet: Bows and Lockpicking +47%

Imperial Shield: Magicka Resist +23% Block +47%

Silver Necklace: Health and Stamina regeneration +36%

Silver Ring: Bows and Sneaking +47%

Imperial Skyforge Sword: 15 Frost damage

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIsOXg7UFZU&feature=g-upl]Dwarven Centurion Master Down! Master Difficulty. - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by XBM Yosho

Damn thats badass but really whats the point of one shot killing everything?

he must find it fun, and i gotta say im in agreement. im not overpowered, i just use normal enchantments on my stuff and play on easy, but i kill dragons in 3-4 hits with my dragonbane sword. im at level 66 now, so still being challenged at a high level isn't fun for me personally, i want to be overpowered as my reward for legitimately getting to a high level.

but i suppose everyone has their own sence of enjoyment:)

• 2 months later...

I think it's awesome! I completed the game normally and went on a new character and made the "God" stuff. It's a nice change and fun to run around blasting everything in sight. Payback for the pain they caused me in my first run-thru!

Note: I have yet to have uber stuff on Xbox play. Have not found a pair of Smithing Gauntlets yet (were they removed from game?)

Following was done on PS3 version as I ran out of things to do:

I am reverting back to normal weapons and armor. It was fun for a bit after completing game, Hit it an elder dragon into space and back was fun (not even sure how or why it happened, wish I recorded it)

Having a Health/Magica Ring rated at over 2mil , no need for any armor :eek:

Run around naked killing Mammoths and Giants with a dagger (default rating)

Need to revert my Follower to normal gear as well. (Mjoll the Lioness, as she can't die)

• 1 month later...

i got me a dragonbone great sword that does about 180 damage with 28 points of shock and fire but my pride is mt dragonbone bow,298 damage also with 28 points of shock and fire,i call it the dragonfire bow of shock.

as for 250k damage,screw that.

now my question is i used potions and echanted items to make those weapons,whats the most hit points you can get legitimatly?