Perfect World Champion Guide - Balrog

At the moment I can quite easily get to Balrog without losing a round, but Balrog constantly pins me a corner and punches non-stop.

Has anyone got any tips on how you beat him...

(I am playing with M. Bison on 0 stars)

Edited by LLC2003

• 1 month later...
Have you guys tried jump kicks? I can usually get by him by just jump kicking and never stopping it's Ken and Sagat that give me the biggest problems I usually always lose a round to one of them.

I also found jump kicks with Bison to be very successful vs Balrog, once your in that corner he forces you in, jump straight in the air and time the kick so it lands pretty high on balrog near his chest and head. Sadly I always lose to Sagat or Bison :(

• 3 weeks later...

I think the best way to get this ACH is with Honda. Against Balrog If you have Honda, you just do Hundred Hand Slap, and he eats all...

Finally I get this Ach... 3 days of practice... I always done awesome until Ken, and Chun Li (her of course), but, when I get better with this two, the rest was Easy... Vega wins me 2 times, Bison 1 round, Balrog 1 round... a lot of chokes on diferent runs... But finally, with some Megadeth music, I did it! Just Online ach left, I boost them with someone...

Good luck everybody

I have a guide to defeat Balrog (Boxer) using Ken or Ryu.

Start option 1:

At round start, jump heavy kick -> crouch heavy kick (or other combo attack) make Balrog down.

Start option 2:

At round start, crouch block and wait...

There is always a chance Balrog attack by infinitly forward upper cut loop but always cannot hit crouching player. At this time, crouch heavy kick make Balrog down.

Core Part:

When Balrog down -> player move forward -> (some delay) crouch heavy kick when Balrog just stood up, Balrog will be kicked down again. Repeat until KO Balrog.

(It needs a good timing but not difficult to catch. The time is about Balrog stand up at the crouch heavy kick (ground round kick) effective attacking time frame.)

It should be also work on all console and coin machine versions of SF2T.

Hope you all understand what I wrote and hope this help.

Edited by Kenmaster360

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...