Atatatatatatatatatata

Onime

I HATE this achievement, I've had this game for months and i can get Akane to do the 9 hits which become 35 hits, but i cant get into that last tier for the achievement. Been trying the bottle trick, used my fingers, a MadCatz fightsick (its turbo is useless for this). Really out of ideas that dont just make my arm hurt more. :/

I don't know if you have the achievement or not yet, but i tried what i thought would be a ridiculous method but it worked funny enough.

I managed to do this stupid achievement on simple mode with a guitar hero controller

press (Red, Yellow, Blue) for EF and then press (Green, Red, Yellow) to begin the move, once the move starts i'm sure you've heard of the bottle and pause trick, what i did is the second i started it i quickly paused it then ran a bottle cap along the buttons as fast as i could. first try got it!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if you have the achievement or not yet, but i tried what i thought would be a ridiculous method but it worked funny enough.

I managed to do this stupid achievement on simple mode with a guitar hero controller

press (Red, Yellow, Blue) for EF and then press (Green, Red, Yellow) to begin the move, once the move starts i'm sure you've heard of the bottle and pause trick, what i did is the second i started it i quickly paused it then ran a bottle cap along the buttons as fast as i could. first try got it!!! :D

don't mind if i stick it to the my post

• 2 months later...

I did it with a Utabon bottle (google utabon), is a medicament little bottle. You just have to start the move, then pause it, place the bottle in between the four button, unpause and do a friction move from left to right (or how you feel more comfortable) like crazy.

Got it in my third try with this method.

PD: Also it helps configuring the four buttons in order that all they are but without repeating, for example; A+B, C, D, E (or something like that, I don't remember the buttons for this game).

• 1 year later...

If you have a Hori Pad, just pause the game once you initiate the Super Move then set the Turbo on both the Y and A buttons so that it hits those buttons quickly for you.

After that quickly un-pause and mash X and B as quickly as you can. If done properly the achievement should unlock long before the combo is finished.