Achievement Trading Thread

+1 - looking to set up private matches for the dlc mp cheevos, as well as wrapping up Explorer (there are a couple match types that haven't come up in typical online playing).

Hoping to do this next weekend sometime. Hit me up if you're interested: GT zszaiss.

That was my plan for next weekend too. Count me in if you're still looking for people!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

managed to do wild rage, up and down and stopped dead with RBNightingale but we both still need carnival and restrained violence and need at least 2 others to help. msg either of us we are on most of the time

I'll send a friend request tonight (my time!). I need Stopped Dead, Carnival, Wild Rage and Restrained Violence. I haven't played for a while - do we need 4 or can we get away with 3?

I'm looking to get wins on all maps, as i cant find a match on chest capture and would be willing to help on other maps too. I have 1 person for definite who can help tomorrow or tuesday as thats when my free trial will end, if i do manage to get a grop together before i get level 20 i would be up for boosting just to speed it up a bit.

Add GT x ILaurencee

Looking for help with the achievements on the Mediterranean Traveller Map Pack.

Specifically, I need Carnival (requires 4 people) and Restrained Violence (needs at least 3), and I only have one boosting partner right now.

If you have this DLC and are willing to boost, please add me (GT: zszaiss). We'll help boost other achievements as well. Also not opposed to helping folks level up after we get these other cheevos.

Looking to set up a boosting/whatever achievements you need session for this Sunday at 2 CST. Will be on all day if need be. Please sign up below if interested:

1. Darkness2004

2. SirEzhno

3. ddavics

i would like to join too, thanks