koopakiller64

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never played a Saints Row game before, but I'd like to at last play The Third before IV comes out in the fall (getting the Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition because it looked so hilariously amazing). Anything in particular I should expect that might be quite different from other games? Will this be particularly hard to get all the achievements in or just time consuming?

Guest Scotty
I've never played a Saints Row game before, but I'd like to at last play The Third before IV comes out in the fall (getting the Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition because it looked so hilariously amazing). Anything in particular I should expect that might be quite different from other games? Will this be particularly hard to get all the achievements in or just time consuming?

this game(the third)is the easiest for achievements, by far. there's no multiplayer or difficulty cheevos, so it's all just a matter of completing the single player content. somewhat time consuming, but you won't feel it. this game is awesome.

if you have never played any, i strongly recommend getting the first and second games too, although they have online gameplay and online achievements.

Better than GTA(its closest competitor) by a fucking mile! one of the most fun games you'll ever play.

this game(the third)is the easiest for achievements, by far. there's no multiplayer or difficulty cheevos, so it's all just a matter of completing the single player content. somewhat time consuming, but you won't feel it. this game is awesome.

if you have never played any, i strongly recommend getting the first and second games too, although they have online gameplay and online achievements.

Better than GTA(its closest competitor) by a fucking mile! one of the most fun games you'll ever play.

Sweet. I'll check them all out. I'll see if I can find a good deal on the full package edition for The Third.

Thanks for the info! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
How did you guys manage to get the Jumped In achievement? Everytime i try i get a server erorr :(

Are you a Gold member, and not a Silver member on Xbox live? That could be your problem a bit. Also I did this at a Plastic surgery store/place in the game. It simply told me to create a user name for the saints row website and a password. And maybe link my account/gt if anything.

Another problem I can think of if you are a Gold member and this is still giving you problems. Maybe your location/country is not compatible with having an account on the Saints Row the Third website...is my guess sadly. :(

I've never had a problem much. My other guess could be your network not being greatly set up if anything else. :confused:

Edited by Capcom Juri Han

Are you a Gold member, and not a Silver member on Xbox live? That could be your problem a bit. Also I did this at a Plastic surgery store/place in the game. It simply told me to create a user name for the saints row website and a password. And maybe link my account/gt if anything.

Another problem I can think of if you are a Gold member and this is still giving you problems. Maybe your location/country is not compatible with having an account on the Saints Row the Third website...is my guess sadly. :(

I've never had a problem much. My other guess could be your network not being greatly set up if anything else. :confused:

I mailed the developers and got a response. They are redesigning the page right now, which means the achievement is unattainable atm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So for the 1000 gamerscore everyone says it's impossible due to THQ servers but I got it today 10/24/15 all I did was create a new THQ account and a new game. After first mission it gives you the option to create a character, before you finish go to community and click upload. Hopefully this works/helps people with the problem.

Note: I Have XBL Gold but didn't buy the online pass.