Achievement Discussion

eastx

I beat the game with one fighter so far. It took about 2-3 hours and I unlocked 17/20 Achievements.

The rest are for playing the game for 10 days in a row (ehhh), unlocking all skills with all fighters (which you'll get near the end of the tournaments), and beating all tournaments with all fighters. Beating it with everybody will give the game some serious playtime, but I think it's a little light on content to require that from players. In other words, it'll probably be a bit boring and grindy by the end of things.

Still, a nice, original game, and despite the time requirements (~10 hours total), the Achievements are pretty easy.

I beat the game with one fighter so far. It took about 2-3 hours and I unlocked 17/20 Achievements.

The rest are for playing the game for 10 days in a row (ehhh),

Sounds like a quick 150?

As for the 10 days, people over at TA say you can just adjust the date on your phone. (start at 21st August then muck around, do the same but set it on to the 22nd etc..... and then for the 10th day change to the 31st and achievement unlocks).

There are six playable characters. You fight several variations of the same 6 people as enemies, but they wear different outfits and have different names. There are also 2 non-playable boss characters who are real-life Dutch martial arts champions.

Yep Master, definitely an easy 150. I'd have done the 10 day trick, but will it work if you've already played on the 31st?

There are six playable characters. You fight several variations of the same 6 people as enemies, but they wear different outfits and have different names. There are also 2 non-playable boss characters who are real-life Dutch martial arts champions.

Yep Master, definitely an easy 150. I'd have done the 10 day trick, but will it work if you've already played on the 31st?

That doesn't sound too bad if it's three hours per fighter. Boring as all hell yeah, but couldn't be any worse than Game Chest.

Easy achievements !!!! I'm sold. I played the demo kinds seemed repetitive but if the achievements come easy I'm all on it.

To get the 10 days in a row just go into settings and advance the day 1 at a time. Go play a game. Then advance another day. Repeat this 10 times and the achievement should pop up. Just remember to set the date and time back to auto when you finish.