Oddworld Strangers Wrath: HD Remade

j schnitz

Due to Microsoft strict policy, they won't allow the remade to go on the Xbox.

Though now there is a petition out there,(devlopers) that will hopefully will have microsoft to see that lots of people will buy this game.

I would love to re-play this game especially with achievements enabled.

Wouldn't You? Yes I understand that this petition thing may not work, but why not try?

Petition Link: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/get_oddworld_on_the_xbox_360/

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will sign this for sure, and consider this a bump so that others can sign too!

btw, why wont the allow it on the 360?

Because there is a 2Gb limit for arcade games, and Strangers Wrath was bigger than 2Gb if I remember right.

If it was odd world abes odyssey I would jump at it.. But Strangers wrath I didn't really like that shame really as I usually love odd world games

Well this petition would also help get "Abes Odyssey" on the 360 since these guys are remaking ALL Oddworld games. If Microsoft won't Allow Strangers Wrath, most likely they won't allow Abes Odyssey.

Edited by j schnitz

Because there is a 2Gb limit for arcade games, and Strangers Wrath was bigger than 2Gb if I remember right.

Yeah thats mainly the reason Why.

Microsoft still wouldnt allow them if they did a Ondemand game, because they would have to first published 2 Xbox games in the past.

Edited by j schnitz

• 2 months later...
If Microsoft won't Allow Strangers Wrath, most likely they won't allow Abes Odyssey.

This all depends on the size of the game. As the above posters have stated Strangers Wrath is too big to be a download, but I could very well see Abe being small enough.

What I really would like to see is just a compilation disc that has all four Oddworld games.

This all depends on the size of the game. As the above posters have stated Strangers Wrath is too big to be a download, but I could very well see Abe being small enough.

What I really would like to see is just a compilation disc that has all four Oddworld games.

Something like Oddbox.

It's time for some good remakes.

DJFFNY was also very good on the Xbox.

You're most likely to see that on the PS3 or Vita sooner than the 360, if I'm not mistaken. From what I know, Stranger's Wrath is getting an HD re-release on the PS3, then on the Vita afterwards. Sometime this/early next year, if I remember correctly.

People really have horrible problems titling their threads properly. Why did you not title this "Petition to have Stranger's Wraith Remade".

Instead you label it as a fact at glance. I clicked it expecting the details on a new remake. But instead it's completely the opposite. Those petitions don't even work. Try having every single person write an email instead, promising they will buy the game at launch and possibly donate money to have it worked on.

I hope this didn't come off as rude, I apologize if so. Just tired of the threads always giving my hopes up.