Achievement Guide

The Pants Party

Honestly, you guys are pathetic if you are complaining about 5 years of simming for the 1-6 star prestige. It took me 2-3 hours to do it, and only 5 years of simming. Geez, "hoping for not a long time simming for an achivement?" Stupid.

Edit - by the way you do not need to accept the BCS Conference invite, I got an invite and it gave me the achievement, should point these things out. Some of these statements you posted are incorrect. Considering I have not gotten all of them, but you are still wrong on some of them.

Edit 2 - By the way if you say the game sucks because you cannot get some achievements then you are truly...lame. Don't play the game just for achivements, but instead for some...additions. By the way, to the person w/ the problem of not getting the 2 achievements, did you finish the season and go into off-season? And by the way, Notre Dame is an independent, so just play 2-3 seasons with them and you should get a BCS invite, if it did not work the first time. Still doesn't work, replace it, that simple.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad first post, dude. Don't come in here and start insulting people. 2-3 hours feels a lot longer when you're watching the game sim and only pressing a button every once in a while. I played a bunch of games out just to break up the monotony. Any tips and helpful information is appreciated, but don't be a dick about it.

Now that you mention it, I do remember that achievement popping even before I accepted the invite, so I'll edit to reflect that. You said I'm "still wrong on some of them" - could you elaborate on which ones, or were you just being a dick again? Everything else I feel is correct.

Alright I'm done with this game I got those achievements and the didn't unlock. I am about to fucking break the disk. This game really does suck.

I know the feeling, not with this game, but others. Just try again some other time and try different strategy to see if it works an quicker and such. Goodluck though

Bad first post, dude. Don't come in here and start insulting people. 2-3 hours feels a lot longer when you're watching the game sim and only pressing a button every once in a while. I played a bunch of games out just to break up the monotony. Any tips and helpful information is appreciated, but don't be a dick about it.

Now that you mention it, I do remember that achievement popping even before I accepted the invite, so I'll edit to reflect that. You said I'm "still wrong on some of them" - could you elaborate on which ones, or were you just being a dick again? Everything else I feel is correct.

By the way.. thanks for even making a guide and taking the time to post it. I know I looked off of it for an achievement or two..

I apologize for that response, I was in a rather bad mood and unfortunately...that is kind of my style. Unfortunately as well I returned my game at that time...and I would probably need to re trace my thoughts of it.

(2-3 hours isn't that long...you just need the patience..it could even be less.)

Edit - What I defined as "wrong" or "incorrect", is there are simply easier ways for most of them. If you have the time and sort of "cheating" method, drain one team's Speed (all players), to Zero. Knock off 200 points there...and ones such as blocking field goals/punts..and sacks and such...turn off the offsides. Unless you did clarify that already...because there are simply easier ways to do it.

Edit 2 - I could simply go on all the ways you could get for some of them...but I believe my dick attitude as done enough damage to my erm..."small reputation." So I will go off this thread as an apology...and I probably should have just justified..or even better...explained my post.

If you read the very first part of the guide (first post, in blue), I mention all the different ways you can make the achievements easier. I was writing the guide for people who might want to get it normally or maybe with some simming, but I made sure to mention all the "cheats" you could do to make them easier.

Pants also add this to your guide.

If your achievements are not unlocking(i.e. 1 Star to 6 Star, BCS Invite) then you have to delete the entire game off your HD. Not just the saved Dynasty file but the whole game. After I did that I finally got my BCS and 1 to 6 star achievements.

I was having a bit of trouble getting the six interceptions with one player, but I found this was alot easier if you can get a friend to assist. I set up a play now game with me on one team and my brother on the other. He would just do the same play and throw to the same receiver over and over. I was able to get my 6 interceptions rather quickly like this.

...Or.. You could also just take one team and make everybody on the team have zero attributes, basically for speed. Then you should be able to do options without any problems against a slow team

Grrrr, forgot about that one. I kept getting 7 or so in a row and then messin up.

The best team to use IMO is West Virgina. They have the best backfield with Pat White at QB and Steve Slaton at RB

I just got my MAC team from 1 star to 6 star and got the points. I still have not been invited to the BCS conference. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

MAC is one of the conferences that should get the invite, right? Anyways, try simming one or two more years. BTW, what team are you using?

when does the fill legend bar achievement unlock? I filled it in 1 year and it never unlocked

I believe it ends at the end of your 4-year game. I'd go and sim the final 3 years. Or 2, if you can op out and skip your final year..and still get the achievement.

MAC is one of the conferences that should get the invite, right? Anyways, try simming one or two more years. BTW, what team are you using?

I believe it ends at the end of your 4-year game. I'd go and sim the final 3 years. Or 2, if you can op out and skip your final year..and still get the achievement.

I don't think that matters. I got it as soon as it was filled up after like 2-3 years.

I don't know if some people are confused about the "invite" achievement or not. The message you get won't say "you have been invited to the BCS" it will say "you have been invited to xxx conference" where the "xxx" is one of the following: Big Ten, SEC, ACC, Big East, Big Twelve and PAC-10.

Okay, I just got 6-stars with Western Michigan but got no achievement, I saved it before so i'm not worried about it, my question is, at what point does this achievement unlock? is it right after you get it, if so it looks like i'll have format the data...