Achievement Guide

Venomized

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-36c375307e3bb59e87f4dfb5e6b912a2162ea731.pngNaughty Naughty-5:gsicon:

Killed 10 Engineers in the city at night, alone or with another ODST.

Anyone know the locations for the Engineers?

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-c3f27acc4414383dd3ac4e27d9d03562051227b1.pngGood Samaritan-20:gsicon:

Killed no Engineers in the city at night during entire campaign, alone or with another ODST.

I Have to Start a new Campaign to get this achievement? cuz i missed it the 1st time.

I can't find enough, too. After which mission do these achievements start? I know it ends at Data Hive but do I really have to start from the very first mission?

And for the bad one, are there enough Engineers in Streets of Mombasa?

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-4d4065c8cdaa5dc1ffedc3ec6cc2da034641f305.pngSuper Sleuth-10:gsicon:

Found the final clue unravelling the mystery, alone or with another ODST.

You will obtain this as you start the Mission BUCK: Kikowani Station. You cannot miss this achievement.

You can miss this. I beat it last night and I didnt get the achievement

I can't find enough, too. After which mission do these achievements start? I know it ends at Data Hive but do I really have to start from the very first mission?

And for the bad one, are there enough Engineers in Streets of Mombasa?

Just start from the first mission. I would assume you have to. Just play through easy.

And yes there are enough in Mombassa streets. That is how I got mine. It might take a while but look all over the place. The respawn too.

can me and my buddy just select every mission and beat it on legendary so that we dont have to spend time in the city we did that for the first 3 missions and it sucked.

so could anybody let me know if that would work?

please answer =)

I wouldn't try it. I highly doubt that would get you finishing the game on normal, heroic, legendary, etc.

btw you can get it from just havin the secondary skulls, i had grunt birthday party and IWHBYD skulls on and got it on the first level

I am attempting it right now to see if it works.

I got the Achievement this morning I Finished the Level in a Worthog I died a couple of times, I had a Gunner and a Passenger (I gave the Passenger my Spartan Laser) and I let them kill every thing for me I got the achievement that way as I posted in the other thread

You have to be signed in to Live when you attempt this

You have to do it Solo

Uplift Reserve is the best Level to do it on

Do Not Press Right trigger not even once, not even in a Vehicle

You can Splatter and as many people as you like

You Can Beat Down/ Assassinate People as well

You can use the Ghost Boost and the Chopper Boost

You can have a Gunner and Passenger

Im going to see if u can have a gunner

It's bullshit that you lose achievement progress if you die, absolute ridiculous >.<

Actually it is completely fair. Otherwise you could just kill a bunch of enemies and then die, and kill those same enemies.

Yes, it disables.

Don't know if it's in the guide, but there are 2 mangoose and 4 rocket launchers with 999 ammo in each, in the first tunnel of the highway, on the final stage.

So it can be very, very, very helpful to get the Videmaster challenge : Déjà-vu. I had it on the first try yesterday. My only advice is to get down the mangoose when the banshee arrives.

Sorry for my english, I'm french.

Excellent guide by the way.

This is already in the guide. Thank you though.

Should be noted for the Vidmaster: Classic. In the guide it states not to have anyone in the Warthog with you shooting because it will block the achievement. This is not correct. I got it yesterday with a gunner and "shotgun" shooting a laser. I got the achievement.

I was advised that using the horn on the warthog (or any trigger pulls) will prevent the achievement from popping. It came from someone that works at Bungie so I believe it to be accurate.

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-9382813ad1cb8123f3e00821a482a0d309079174.pngFirefight: Crater-10:gsicon:

Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Crater.

-Written by Venomized and Ghost Slayer

-Edited/Updated by Venomized

A friend and I did this on Easy and it took us 2 hours. You have 4 sets of 3 rounds and in those rounds you have 5 waves. It's easily done if you have a couple hours to spare on this. It gives you the achievement right when you get over 200,000 so you don't have to finish it out if you don't want to.

Easiest way to get stunning.

Start up Kizingo Blvd. As soon as you can turn around and walk past the overturned truck. Two jackals and a wraith will come around the corner. Kill the jackals and grab one of their plasma pistols. Charge it and hit the wraith then switch to your rocket launcher and shoot it. There ya go.

Or use your plasma pistol to stun a ghost then throw a sticky grenade on the driver, this is done in the Uplift Reserve level... easy peasy. Took me no longer than a minute to do it. I simply killed the grunt for his plasma pistol turned around aimed it at the ghost and threw my sticky grenade.

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-790795aab65aec1dd42848206663bd9a5c41a276.pngVidmaster Challenge: Classic-25:gsicon:

Finished any level solo on Legendary, on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades thrown.

For this achievement do the level 'Uplift Reserve'. You can drive pass all the enimies and straight to the end of the level. You can use Ghosts, Choppers, and Warthogs. I can confirm that you can splatter enemies, and have a passenger and Turret operator firing at enemies. This will NOT disable the achievement. What will disable the achievement is if you press :rtbut:. Even if you are in the warthog, you are not allowed to use the Horn. And it goes without saying that you can't fire or throw grenades.

Video Walkthrough (From porkchop547)

I had a bit trouble with this one... I give one tip Don't sound the horn of the warthog it blocked me from getting my achievement XD

Should be noted for the Vidmaster: Classic. In the guide it states not to have anyone in the Warthog with you shooting because it will block the achievement. This is not correct. I got it yesterday with a gunner and "shotgun" shooting a laser. I got the achievement.

I was advised that using the horn on the warthog (or any trigger pulls) will prevent the achievement from popping. It came from someone that works at Bungie so I believe it to be accurate.

Yeah I know. I can confirm this because I tried this with my other account. I tried to see what way blocks it. I actually updated the guide and added this like 1-2 hours ago.

A friend and I did this on Easy and it took us 2 hours. You have 4 sets of 3 rounds and in those rounds you have 5 waves. It's easily done if you have a couple hours to spare on this. It gives you the achievement right when you get over 200,000 so you don't have to finish it out if you don't want to.

Uhmmm yeah?? I know. Took me 1 hour and 20 mins with 2 players on easy (Crater)

I had a bit trouble with this one... I give one tip Don't sound the horn of the warthog it blocked me from getting my achievement XD

Uhm isn't that what I just said in the achievement description? Silly.

Edited by Venomized

Yeah I know. I can confirm this because I tried this with my other account. I tried to see what way blocks it. I actually updated the guide and added this like 1-2 hours ago.

Uhmmm yeah?? I know. Took me 1 hour and 20 mins with 2 players on easy (Crater)

Uhm isn't that what I just said in the achievement description? Silly.

I apologize I wasn't aware my post was being snooty. I was just simply confirming that it worked for me. Next time I'll hold my tongue and instead of being helpful.

I beat legendary on Co-op but i was not awarded the achievements, WTF?

Try starting up another level. This happened to me and I started up a level right after and got it.

I apologize I wasn't aware my post was being snooty. I was just simply confirming that it worked for me. Next time I'll hold my tongue and instead of being helpful.

Uhmm I just simply told you that I had all that information. I wasnt being rude to you. It is just you repeated the same info I already had. If anything ur reply back was rude.

Edited by Venomized

Try starting up another level. This happened to me and I started up a level right after and got it.

Uhmm I just simply told you that I had all that information. I wasnt being rude to you. It is just you repeated the same info I already had. If anything ur reply back was rude.

Let me remind you you've been banned for fighting like this. Besides if you hadn't made this guide somebody esle would have.

I was simply confirming that your guide was correct... you could have at least said thank you. I've been using your guide to get all my achievements so I have no problems with your guide, I just wanted to be helpful to others that your guide is correct.

For Wraith Killer, there is a Sparten Laser when you reach the bridge. It is in the area where you meat up with another squad, so you should pick that laser up so you can easily get the others.

For Vidmaster: Clasic, you cannot have a teamate in your warthog, or shoot and turret of any sort, whether it be a ghost turrent, chopper, warthog, ect... it will disable the achievement. If a marine jumps on your hog and shoots and kills, it will disable the achievement.

-----

The Flamethrower is located after the 2nd drop, located near the area that is frozen. It is behind a glass-like wall, in a corner.

Not the biggest deal right there, just an edit to make it easier to read, as it didn't make sense before. We all make mistakes and you just missed a few words, like 'the' and whatnot. Good job though, but you should edit this. It is for the 10 flamethrower kills I think.

------------

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-3668c6c3fcf368c88e5c31bac112ee8830e17b09.pngMy Clothes!-5:gsicon:

Plasma Pistol Overcharged and quickly killed 10 Brutes.

Preferred Method: Plasma Pistol a Brute or a Jackal with a shield and switch to the Automag and kill them (go for head shots; it takes only 1 head shot). (Your teammate can shoot the plasma pistol and you can finish them off or vice-versa). Remember you must kill them quickly.

Should be:

Preferred Method: Plasma Pistol a Brute or a Jackal with a shield and switch to the Automag and kill them (go for head shots; it takes only 1 head shot, your teammate can shoot the plasma pistol and you can finish them off or vice-versa). Remember, you must kill them quickly.

Cannot have just a sentence in parentheses.

------

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-0572f9f9e54368761e2334f2278e43d103d53797.pngBe Like Marty-10:gsicon:

In Firefight, finished a full round without killing a single enemy.

To do this you CANNOT kill anyone untill all 5 waves are over and the 2nd round starts. The achievement will pop-up as Round 2 begins. If you haven't guess, this means you need a Co-op partner to kill all the enemies for you. Recommended on easy.

Should be:

If you haven't already guessed, this means you need a Co-op partner to kill all the enemies for you. Recommended on easy.

Just some minor updates.

Edited by Evil Demon55

Let me remind you you've been banned for fighting like this. Besides if you hadn't made this guide somebody esle would have.

I was simply confirming that your guide was correct... you could have at least said thank you. I've been using your guide to get all my achievements so I have no problems with your guide, I just wanted to be helpful to others that your guide is correct.

Well to me it seemed as if you didnt even read the guide. I dont know why I would thank you for bringing something up that I already have written down. Stop trying to bother me. No need to bring up me getting banned, and being rude saying someone else would have made the guide. Where is your 'thank you' to me. Im not going to reply to you anymore.

For Wraith Killer, there is a Sparten Laser when you reach the bridge. It is in the area where you meat up with another squad, so you should pick that laser up so you can easily get the others.

For Vidmaster: Clasic, you cannot have a teamate in your warthog, or shoot and turret of any sort, whether it be a ghost turrent, chopper, warthog, ect... it will disable the achievement. If a marine jumps on your hog and shoots and kills, it will disable the achievement.

-----

The Flamethrower is located after the 2nd drop, located near the area that is frozen. It is behind a glass-like wall, in a corner.

Not the biggest deal right there, just an edit to make it easier to read, as it didn't make sense before. We all make mistakes and you just missed a few words, like 'the' and whatnot. Good job though, but you should edit this. It is for the 10 flamethrower kills I think.

------------

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-3668c6c3fcf368c88e5c31bac112ee8830e17b09.pngMy Clothes!-5:gsicon:

Plasma Pistol Overcharged and quickly killed 10 Brutes.

Preferred Method: Plasma Pistol a Brute or a Jackal with a shield and switch to the Automag and kill them (go for head shots; it takes only 1 head shot). (Your teammate can shoot the plasma pistol and you can finish them off or vice-versa). Remember you must kill them quickly.

Should be:

Preferred Method: Plasma Pistol a Brute or a Jackal with a shield and switch to the Automag and kill them (go for head shots; it takes only 1 head shot, your teammate can shoot the plasma pistol and you can finish them off or vice-versa). Remember, you must kill them quickly.

Cannot have just a sentence in parentheses.

------

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-0572f9f9e54368761e2334f2278e43d103d53797.pngBe Like Marty-10:gsicon:

In Firefight, finished a full round without killing a single enemy.

To do this you CANNOT kill anyone untill all 5 waves are over and the 2nd round starts. The achievement will pop-up as Round 2 begins. If you haven't guess, this means you need a Co-op partner to kill all the enemies for you. Recommended on easy.

Should be:

If you haven't already guessed, this means you need a Co-op partner to kill all the enemies for you. Recommended on easy.

Just some minor updates.

We all make mistakes with grammar. Thank you for notifying me though. I will update it =)

Also, you can have a team mate in your warthog and allow them to shoot. I am 100% positive on this as I tried it and it worked. I used a second account just to try it.

Edited by Venomized