Missed HotShot

• 3 weeks later...

yea that sux, as far as i know they found a way to get the last one though, might work for this one too. something about using/creating another profile. funny, i know a bunch of ppl that missed the first one and STILL missed this one after knowing about the other. and true it might not be worth very much in way of gamer points, but its still a % of ach when looking at them. crazy u can get 1000/1000 and still be missing a couple of ach

• 2 weeks later...
:( Please is there anyway to get this achievement i missed it in the 1st one 2 and hacked it with the controllers please help me!

There has to be a way to unlock hotshot if you've already got Great Potential. My little cousin started playing this game while I was out and I came back to find I now apparently can't get the Hotshot achievement cos he did the boot camp. Anybody know a way round this as I wanted 44 achievements from this game, not just 1000/1000 gamerscore?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First off i removed Hexic thinking i could still get it back by history downloads or something no i dont.. i will miss those achievements for sure and now this one... i thought at the beginning i would get a achievement for doing the bootcamp thats why i did it first... >.> but perhaps there is a sneaky little way to get this.. (i got HDD and MU) so im gonna get my HDD out en try just to lay with my MU ( ill remove everything except my GT -.- otherwise id be really pissed off.. anyways imma check this out and hopefully it works.. ill reply in 1 hour i guess.. and then youll have your answer.

It Did NOT Work :( I had to Download Updates tho.. skipped these now gonna install these.. maybe after... hopefully after.. it will work. i do very doubt so, but maybe its so stupid it just might work :) no even a brainless (only using MU) xbox360 wont work.. EA is in some stuff very failing.. and this is just another thing on the list.. its just pure and pure evil

I regret i bought this game.. not only the gamerscore but its just messed up with the whole game.. i like strategy and stuff but this is too big for me.. EA please whats wrong with you people at least make it unsecret.. so we even have a chance to see what were doing.. or give us the chance to get it somewhere else in the game..

Edited by BulletMeister
i forgot something

• 9 months later...

Here's the solution, which works if you have a backup source:

http://www.x360a.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2775915#post2775915

EDIT:

There is a new glitch for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

and Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath posted January 11, 2011 by Pyro Jigamafre (credit to Brandon1350).

Thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4007197#post4007197

Edited by XP1