No trial to download?

Im from UK too but i didnt see a trial option, however the game seriously is cool, analogue aiming like lara croft (guardian of light) and very few and basic controls, simply aim and shoot......though ive only played as the Sternguard atm.....

Lack of online coop is a downer, hope again they do like lara did and add it later....

But fun factor means i'll just wait for my bro to pop round and we'll get on some ork slapping together!

I am in the UK, after looking at this topic I went to see if I could find a trial and have done so.

Trial Game - Warhammer® 40,000®: Kill Team™

RELEASE DATE: 13/07/2011

SIZE: 838.51 MB

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Trial-Game-Warhammer-40-000-Kill-Team/9345d981-1d58-4906-9e48-976fedf1dcc9?cid=SLink

Theres the link, I've set it to d/l whilst im at work ^_^ - Hope this helps!

is the alien breed trilogy good?

i will have to download the demo and try it

I love them- theyre good solid games, and now you can get all 3 on a retail disc I think

I loved the original Alien Breeds on the Amiga though so i may be lookin at them with rose tinted glasses on:p

Try the demos

I love them- theyre good solid games, and now you can get all 3 on a retail disc I think

I loved the original Alien Breeds on the Amiga though so i may be lookin at them with rose tinted glasses on:p

Try the demos

i do plan on trying all of them i started downloading all the demos but i had to go out just after the first one had downloaded so today i shall finish downloading the second and third ones and give them a test