A hint to anyone with Badges but no Achievements

Bellend124

A few things first:

My game is installed to the xbox Hard Disk

I played up to my current point in 1 go (didn't turn off the xbox)

So I was replaying a mission for the "Complete XXX without getting hit". I got hit so I quit to the Hive, as I had done so many times before. The game then froze in the loading screen... now I purposefully install games to the hard drive when I see people saying achievements are glitching when they unlock, this prevents any kind of a disk read error from interfering, but to freeze in the loading screen?

So I took a break and came back, rebooted. I finished all the delivery and mechanic jobs, 100 wasp kills and finished the game. The badges unlocked but no achievements. I was frustrated and took a break again, but my brother saves my file to play another game. 300gs unlocked. In a nutshell, START -> SAVE GAME -> OVERWRITE. Achievements unlock

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A few things first:

My game is installed to the xbox Hard Disk

I played up to my current point in 1 go (didn't turn off the xbox)

So I was replaying a mission for the "Complete XXX without getting hit". I got hit so I quit to the Hive, as I had done so many times before. The game then froze in the loading screen... now I purposefully install games to the hard drive when I see people saying achievements are glitching when they unlock, this prevents any kind of a disk read error from interfering, but to freeze in the loading screen?

So I took a break and came back, rebooted. I finished all the delivery and mechanic jobs, 100 wasp kills and finished the game. The badges unlocked but no achievements. I was frustrated and took a break again, but my brother saves my file to play another game. 300gs unlocked. In a nutshell, START -> SAVE GAME -> OVERWRITE. Achievements unlock

didnt work for me

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...