Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know if this is the place to do it but i wanted to thank H3rTzDoNut and Jasonxdbbt for helping me get my 60 ranked wins and also ShinUkyo for helping with a missing gallery picture i was missing thanks to you three I've done everything on this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up this game and finally made an account on this board to get someone to play with online. I don't so much care about the achievements but i would prefer to get them obviously. Really i just want to play the game against other people. xbox name is the same as forum name just msg me or whatever if you see me online and want to play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Boosting? Anybody? Anyone at all? I'm renting this for the weekend and I've got a very open schedule this week. Send me a message and/or friend request if interested.

Add me dude i bought the game for 5$ anybody add me im down to boost

• 2 weeks later...
Just got this game today on the cheap so if anyone's down for either boosting or just playing some send me a message on Live to the GT:FitzLik3AlG0r3

HOW? I swear man, I must be destined not to have this game or something -- over the course of a month I bought the game on Ebay and the first prick never sent me it, and now the second--who I verified as a fully trust worthy seller--probably never mailed me the item! You must have gotten lucky. Well throw me a friend request some time and we can play once I finally get the damn game in the mail.