Collector's Edition

a7x4lyf3

So we all know that Ninja Gaiden 3 is due for release on March 20th, and that the Collector's Edition is announced as well being at $100 US dollars, what's got me mostly irritated is that they have already said what it comes with but no images of it anywhere... Has anyone come across any pictures of the CE? I need to know if I should start saving my money right now or just settle for the original, either way i think I'll be getting the Collector's regardless of what it comes with because I'm a colossal Ninja Gaiden fan.

Although I couldn't find a picture of the CE, apparently they announced what you'll get from it.

Standard edition:

-pre-order: Gamestop/EB get Hayabusa and Hitomi, Amazon get Ayane and Hayate

Collector's Edition:

-get all 4 characters in the DOA 5 Demo (Hayabusa, Hitomi, Ayane, Hayate)

-exclusive Ninja Gaiden 3 'Unmask' game art book

-soundtrack CD

-Duel of the Masked figure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The best thing on the collectors edition is the cover of the game in my opinion (and the Doa5 Demo of course)

There is another cover/boxart for Ninja Gaiden 3..but this one looks absolutely badass.

I want the Cover/Boxart of NG3 in the Collectors Edition much more than this one here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1625/cover.jpg

Goddammit i can`t wait for this game man.

Thats the Europe Cover :D

allready getting mine, Doa 5 demo should be fun
Oh yea you know it, I got my collector's all paid off and been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced, DoA5 demo should be fun too, my only dilemma is that Operation Raccoon City comes out this very same day so I'll be leaving gamestop with 2 special editions that day, now just gotta figure out what I'm gonna play first... lol