Issues downloading this?

x2i

I went to go check this out on my Windows 8 VM and so far I cannot seem to download this, Mahjong or Minesweeper, the Buy button is greyed out.

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me - I know the UK was exempt from XBL on Win 8 at the start but I thought that had been resolved?

Thanks for replying.

I have read elsewhere that this is only available for those using the next version of Windows 8 - not the Release Preview which is currently public - so chances are unless we purchase it (or get it for free one way or another), then we will have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

As it turns out, there has been a 90 day trial for the final version of Windows 8 released to the public. After installing it myself I can confirm that you do have access to Minesweeper, Solitaire, Mahjong, Wordament and Pinball FX2 - all of which have achievements except Wordament which says it has achievements but actually doesn't.

Check my Gamercard for proof that these games work.

You can download the Windows 8 Trial from the link below - however you are probably best of running it as a virtual machine if possible as like I said before, it only lasts 90 days - and you CANNOT upgrade to the proper Windows 8 afterwards.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/jj554510.aspx