DeekBoy's Photos

DeekBoy

Really nice. I love the idea! My favorites are the 4th photo from the pokemon and that in your signature. Keep it up :)

Thanks a bunch man! Still getting the hang of my camera and finding all the fun tools in Photoshop.

Have always liked those Pokemon photos! These make me want to get a new lens for my camera as I can't do close zooms like this unless I do a full zoom from a distance but then it really doesn't look good!

Thanks buddy!!! I should get those Pokemon pics printed and frame :p.

That Link. My God I need that Link. Can you share any info on that? was it bought online? How much did it cost? :eek

First 4 Figures makes that statue. There website can be found HERE and here is where the Link on Epona statue is HERE. Keep in mind that he isn't cheap :p. Costs around $450.00.

First 4 Figures makes that statue. There website can be found HERE and here is where the Link on Epona statue is HERE. Keep in mind that he isn't cheap :p. Costs around $450.00.

Yeah totally, I could tell from the instant I saw it that it wouldn't be cheap. Very well done statue. Thanks for the quick reply, keep 'em coming DeekBoy! :D

I see some Sideshow statues! :D I've always wanted to order one of their Star Wars pieces for my collection, but they're too expensive for me. I love the Captain Hook one.

I have a few pieces from them and they are incredible. Save up the money for sure because you really won't be disappointed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...