Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanting to get my ranks up, so I'm looking for some good players to help out in Slayer, Swat, and Doubles.

My stats: High rank of 30 in Lone Wolves, Major Grade 3 overall.

Doubles: Rank 12, 16 exp

Swat: Rank 14, 42 exp

Slayer: Rank 9, 24 exp

Anyone interested, please send me a message regarding which playlist you want to help in!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Still looking for people to boost skill levels in lone wolves with. This group should be composed of higher level (35+) players so that we actually have a chance of finding each other... The last party I was with was a bit... unorganized. I'll start a list; feel free to add to the list, or send me a message on LIVE - I'll be on for a good portion of the night.

1. Radical Spooner - 44

Edited by viewtifulspoon
forgot the list...

If anyone is looking for a extra person to boost to level 50 in Lone Wolves, add me

I'm currently a 35, I do believe...possibly a 34

EDIT: I'm also willing to boost in other playlists...i'm not sure if Doubles would be easier to do than Lone Wolves or not, but i'd be willing to give that or any other playlist a go as well.

Edited by alex31991

Hello, I want to achieve a level 50 in doubles, I'm a 44 or 45 legit, just havent played the game since the CoD's came out and want to get back into the Halo games. If you kno anyway to boost in Halo 3 let me kno if multiple people need help or just want to, I dont really kno how boosting in Halo 3 works except for unranked so I guess one person needs to level up and when they get a 50 or so forth they can lose games since when you rank up you stay there, but let me kno, will greatly appreciate it. Sorry im kinda late on the Halo 3 boosts.

Hey, i'm looking for 1 person to help me get to 50 on team swat, if theres more than two it allways tries to look for other teams which will most probably be good. Im level 40 on SWAT and 45 on Lone Wolves so need someone with similar rank or better preferably to try and get to 50. Send me a message or FR if interested, ps i don't have a mike.

Still looking to boost to level 50 in Lone Wolves or any other playlist...add me if you plan on getting a boosting session together...i'm always down for this

i havent ever played halo 3 on my new account, would i still be able to boost with you? or no

i need to get a 50 in the new gametype on halo 3 caalled MLGFFA i need 4 people to help me and my frends get to 50 i will help 2 people +me get to 50 1st DONT WORRY other 2!!! after i hav got my 50 i will go on my booster account and boost u to 50 in that playlist in half the time for being sooo generous and patient we will be doing this by language boosting my gt is xKORxSNIPEZZZ

Hello Everybody :)

I am currently boosting accounts in the Team Snipers playlist. I can boost accounts to levels 45-50. To do this I will have to recover your Xbox Live gamertag, yeah I know what your thinking: "**** that, he'll mess up my gamertag/ rob my account etc...". THINK TWICE. I have now boosted 104 different accounts to between levels 45-50 in Team Snipers.

If you are interested add me on Xbox Live:

Eagle Eye 1191

RD is SniiPiN

Please do not return to this post because I am not on here regularly :)

Thank you, Ross :)

• 2 weeks later...

I might be interested in boosting my Lone Wolves skill to 45, but if this is going to happen I'm going to need four or five experienced LW boosters, we will all play in the korean language or something, and we will all have our status set as offline. Anyone with me?