Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

No u can't. For the ghost and god of pop try the Low Road. There is an infinite spawnpoint at the junction just after Delgado opened the gate for the others. Sometimes it is glitched, when this happens reload the checkpoint till u get the achievements. Works! Got them myself 2 days ago.. Hopes this helpes u. ( time needed : about 2 hours in total)

• 1 month later...

Your better off using Blood on EASY for all the weapon achievements because the monsters there spawn 3 normal monsters once every 15 seconds.. if you ghost bullet/pop all 3 of them then it saves you loads of time.

I just played the game normally but using Black whenever I could and ghost bulleting whenever I could, I found I got the 250 ghost bullet achievement half way through the game, but only had about 150 pops and 150 disintegrations by the end of the game, so i loaded Blood for the pops and did it in one sitting, then I actually loaded Skin to do the disintegrations (make the lady go up into that casket thing first) because you get time to aim and make sure your bullet hits the one normal monster she creates..but you dont get those annoying flies on your screen like you do on Blood. If your not cheating like me, you will need to exit to the main menu and reload Skin each time to increase your disintegrations because you only get 10 bullets for them.

The melee one should be done on Guts as the Road Map says otherwise you'll be there for ages - took me about 10 minutes to get it.

The level ones are fairly easy though... if your going to die, switch character, if you die, restart from last checkpoint.

Probably one of the easiest 1000 points ive got and only took about 8 hours in all.

• 1 year later...

I thought this was a very poorly designed achievement list. It was a very easy achievement list and there is much worse lists out there but I still have some problems with it. One of the reasons I am so disappointed with the list is that it was a above average game and I was hoping for some more replay value.

First off, the majority of the achievements are for completing missions, which seems unneccesary when u only play a 5 minute mission and get a 20 pointer for it. Secondly, they have 3 seperate achievements for melee kills and the melee system is very half ass. I guess it forces you to play with church and use her sword, which I will give them the benefit of the doubt on that one. Also the achievements for headshots, ghost bullets and disintegrate enemies basically forces you to play as black the majority of the game. Which is not really a bad thing since I thought she was the best character in the game but they could have gave you more reasons to play with the other characters. Lastly, the finish x level without getting incapacitated on hard was really easy, I did all of them on my first try.

Sorry for the rant but I had to give my opinion on what I thought was a good game with a terrible list, except of course for you true achievement whores out there.

• 2 years later...