This DLC is Retarded

AK46 Guerriero

To be honest, I don't know what you're talking about as I haven't played it. But the thought of Kanye West teleporting can only mean that he has developed superpowers through sheer force of douchebaggery.

I should have been more clear. Ok, first of all I call the guys with the big machine guns Kanye West (dont ask). Secondly, you can hide in a shack at one point but they can just walk through the walls and kill you from behind...it is not very fair :(

I'd recommend using the following melee attacks:

Jill's Double Knee Drop - Instantly kills a fallen zombie; however, you have to watch out for plagas spawn.

Jill's Head Grab - Shoot a zombie in the thigh/shin and quickly get behind it to perform Head Grab. Instant kill with the guarantee of no plagas spawn.

Josh's Suplex - Same as Jill's Head Grab.

Iron Tackle - When you shoot a zombie in the arm/shoulder, you can get behind and nail it with Iron Tackle as opposed to hitting the zombie from the front with the Backhand. For some reason Iron Tackle is slightly stronger than the Backhand. If the zombie doesn't die from Iron Tackle, just finish things off with ping pong. Iron Tackle is good for creating an open for combined melee attacks. Also, watch out for plagas spawn.

Elbow Drop - Same as Jill's Double Knee Drop.

Hammer Blow - A pretty strong melee attack. You can combine this with Elbow Drop; however, again, you have to watch out for plagas spawn.

If Jill gets grabbed by a zombie, the person playing as Josh can instantly kill an enemy just by pressing the b button, saving you both your partner and some rounds.

You shouldn't find running low on ammunition a major problem. Using the melee attacks listed above should make it so that that doesn't happen. If you're lucky you can find some ammunition in containers. Also, never forget that you have the benefit of dropping whatever weapon you don't need. If you obtain a shotgun later on, you can simply discard your handgun/machine gun to get more shotgun rounds from enemies. Make things work to your advantage so that you're not getting ammunition that may prove useless later on.

The major issue when tackling Desperate Escape is the amount of damage the Majinis are capable of dishing out at higher difficulties, especially Professional Mode. The only way to surpass such feat would then be to play it smart by taking your time and, most importantly, being prepared for the worst.

Edited by KarmaDog214

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...