High Maintenance Discussion Thread

Harry94

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send me a message if you need an extra guy to help with this, high maintenance is the last achievement I need for this DLC. GT: XxBlazeEmblemxX

P.S. From what I've watched on YouTube some people say that the orbs are part of richtofan's plan while the golden circles on the elevator are part of maxis's plan

Send me a message if you need an extra guy to help with this, high maintenance is the last achievement I need for this DLC. GT: XxBlazeEmblemxX

P.S. From what I've watched on YouTube some people say that the orbs are part of richtofan's plan while the golden circles on the elevator are part of maxis's plan

No doubt. And seeing as how the Easter Eggs are definitely the "campaign" aspect that treyarch was touting, I'm positive that following Maxis will have a separate outcome from following Richtofen. Giving us all a reason to do both paths of each EE.

As far as people adding me... I'm full up. Use this thread to assemble teams of four. I can't help anyone else.

That said, I've added:

-Pear Of Justice

-MartyMcFal

-Pyscho42O1

So whenever you are ready, we'll get it done. But be aware that I have a 3 year old daughter. So some advance notice would be nice.

there is one tracked gamer on TRUEACHIEVEMENTS who has done the EE. according to the site he finished it yesterday maybe he can give some info on the rest of the steps. so then you guys can get a video up.

He claims it glitched and just popped. Maybe it did, maybe he cheated, either way, he doesn't know how to do it.

We had the dragon balls in our possession last night and as we killed zombies in the large budda room at the bottom of the elevator shaft (I think it was Richtofen) he was saying about requiring more. No idea if this is relevant or not.

Could be like the moon one where you had to kill the zombies near the pyramid.

Then again it could be absolutely nothing lol.

We had the dragon balls in our possession last night and as we killed zombies in the large budda room at the bottom of the elevator shaft (I think it was Richtofen) he was saying about requiring more. No idea if this is relevant or not.

Could be like the moon one where you had to kill the zombies near the pyramid.

Then again it could be absolutely nothing lol.

We tried killing zombies in the Buddha room and we got 'More Blood' message from Maxis. It then took 16 waves of killing zombies there for Maxis to say something along the lines of 'Enough, reincarnation is key'. We tried killing ourselves with Who's Who on the lion symbols, nothing.

Gunna wait until more info is found before trying again, the game lasted 159 minutes. Hopefully NGT post something up tonight :D

He claims it glitched and just popped. Maybe it did, maybe he cheated, either way, he doesn't know how to do it.

funny how his profile claims he has proof for all the achievements he's gotten lol. Also I bet no one else who owns black ops 2 will have this achievement glitch on them. (at least in a favorable way)

We tried killing zombies in the Buddha room and we got 'More Blood' message from Maxis. It then took 16 waves of killing zombies there for Maxis to say something along the lines of 'Enough, reincarnation is key'. We tried killing ourselves with Who's Who on the lion symbols, nothing.

Gunna wait until more info is found before trying again, the game lasted 159 minutes. Hopefully NGT post something up tonight :D

More blood, seriously? Jesus Christ, well, looks like I'mma have a pack-a-punched weapon and a bowie knife with me when I try this shit....

The easter egg has finally been cracked (richtofens anyway) written guide here http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=28325

i take no credit for this if anyone is up for doing this now send me a message

xX Adoom Xx

Great now someone just has to make a video guide for it. The steps in that link aren't very detailed but congrats to them for finally solving it

so i just found a video concerning the maxis portion of the easter egg about the buddah room, after you pap a ballistic knife he says something heres the video link [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YascbeKlcXs]*NEW* Die Rise: Maxis Step 6 Easter Egg Continuation (Black Ops 2 High Maintenance) - YouTube[/ame]

Just did this about an hour ago. Nailed it on the first attempt. The Richtofen route is definitely the easiest of the two. Requires the least amount of money/weapons/steps. Haven't even tried the Maxis route. But I don't even care to if you have to kill tons of zombies in a predetermined location.

Long story short, do the Richtofen route. It's easy. And the steps are a lot more forgiving than some of these videos have made them out to be. We all jumped on the tops of the elevators. Timing wasn't perfect. But they lit up anyway. Finding and standing on the remaining tiles is just a matter of trial and error. Shooting the orbs was cake. it's worth noting that you need to shoot each orb 10 times in a row with the sliqufier. So shoot one 10 times, it should start to spin. Reload, do the same with the next. Using the Trample Steams was as easy as setting them up on the zombie markers and leading less than 1 wave worth of zombies to them to hit the tower. Figuring out the mahjong tiles was the hardest part. But you were given one chance per wave. It only took us 3 waves to figure out the correct order. Bam. Achievement unlocked. Bring on the next one, Treyarch.

I'm all for helping out others with the achievement. But please, for the love of god... Do NOT message me if you: a)Have never completed an easter egg before, or b)have a shitty k/d. Seriously. I don't mind helping. But I DO mind carrying the 3 other people I'm playing with. It isn't fun for me.

Edited by ThePumpkinKing