Achievement Guide

ODST Streck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I get, you don't like the guide. First you pout that it's not good enough, then you pout because I didn't make a guide for the sprockets. If you don't think this is the greatest guide of all time I'm more than fine with that: it's not. Maybe I should have just made a thread with tips but I didn't, wow big deal. If you don't think this is beneficiary to you then you don't need to look at it. I am still waiting for one person who complains about the sprockets to do something about it themselves, which they won't. I'll add your name to the list.

It's no one else's job/duty to give hints and tips on the Sprocket Locations, you're the one that wrote this cheap guide so it's your problem!

As far as me making a big deal about it, it is! I don't need to describe what a guide is because you already know, it's exactly what your "So Called" guide isn't.

Hint:

Since you've come to realize the your guide isn't a guide and is more of a "Hint's and Tips" then you should message a moderator or administrator and ask them to take it down, so that someone can put up a real one.

this guide helped me quite alot...i dont see why you guys are raggin on this guy...hes done better than any of you! plus whether they like to admit or not most of the guides on this site are just as half-ass'd

How did he do better then most of us? Almost every achievement on this guide is common sense. The only thing you really need a guide for is the Sprocket Locations.

this guide helped me quite alot...i dont see why you guys are raggin on this guy...hes done better than any of you! plus whether they like to admit or not most of the guides on this site are just as half-ass'd

wrong the majority of the guids on this site are done very well... just look at the ones for call of duty 3 & 4, bio shock, assassins creed the guy even layed out maps for where to find all of the flags... which is what you should do for the sprockets this is a half assed guide and another person who will actually take the time to make it good should do it

wrong the majority of the guids on this site are done very well... just look at the ones for call of duty 3 & 4, bio shock, assassins creed the guy even layed out maps for where to find all of the flags... which is what you should do for the sprockets this is a half assed guide and another person who will actually take the time to make it good should do it

Assassin's Creed in my opinion has one of the top guides on the site.

Woops, did I miss the part of MX vs. ATV that gives you a map to show exactly where you are on the free ride levels like it does in Assassin's Creed? Give me that and I'll have your sprocket locations in minutes!

Seriously, don't come in here and boast about a guide that gives you locations to things when that game has a FULL map of each level. Let me put it this way, if any of you find the sprockets and go back a 2nd time to find them all again, FEEL FREE TO RE-WRITE THIS GUIDE and submit it to a moderator. They will undoubtedly replace mine with it and I would obviously want them to. Like I've said many times before, I know darkheart (#1 complainer) and Optimus (#2 complainer) won't, and I don't think anyone else will either. If you guys feel like it's your duty to come onto this thread daily and continue to complain then that's fine with me. ;)

This guide is very vague and i'm finding it not very helpful. While its better than nothing if you're gonna post a guide here it should be the best that it can be as we want this site to be the best that it can be. Some of the most useful tips have come from others post. It is like a glorified achievement list. As Pants would say a guide should be so detailed that an eight year old girl can do it.

This game has a lot of confusing parts and some of the achievements could really use some solid tips such as the stoppie, wheelie, 10x combo etc. Instead of spending so much time arguing back and forth spend that time to improve this. It has a great beginning but it needs flesh on its bones.

This guide is very vague and i'm finding it not very helpful. While its better than nothing if you're gonna post a guide here it should be the best that it can be as we want this site to be the best that it can be. Some of the most useful tips have come from others post. It is like a glorified achievement list. As Pants would say a guide should be so detailed that an eight year old girl can do it.

This game has a lot of confusing parts and some of the achievements could really use some solid tips such as the stoppie, wheelie, 10x combo etc. Instead of spending so much time arguing back and forth spend that time to improve this. It has a great beginning but it needs flesh on its bones.

I don't see how it's making everyone so confused...half say it helps and the other half sound like they don't understand a single word. Or they just complain that it doesn't have any of the sprocket locations. As darkheart has requested I'm about to write a moderator right now and have this taken down so there is again a vacancy for someone else to fill.

How did he do better then most of us? Almost every achievement on this guide is common sense. The only thing you really need a guide for is the Sprocket Locations.

I for one think this guide has been helpful with achievements such as wheelie/stoppie king, wreck-less, hole shot and fearless, just to name the ones that I have referenced this guide for. I also agree with the creator of this guide when he says there's not much explanation needed for many of the achievements as is the case with most games. I guess I just wrote this to say thanks for taking the time to do something that is helpful to other gamers :drunkand to tell Mr. Darkheart to lighten up and quit complaining about the god [explitive deleted] sprocket list:mad::mad::mad:

Yes you have to buy everything, I ended up unlocking the shop achieve when I bought the last items for the small ORV. There is skins for every bike and ATV, I also found a different grill for one of the Monster trucks so you have to check everything for every vehicle. Pretty time consuming but I got it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The way i got the Fearless achievement is this

Practice track

- Back up some, start by a whellie, to a stoppie then go off red ramp

- press B Right, then B up while in the air

- land then continue to the next ramp that follows.

- Press B Right, then Y left

- Land then press Y up, Y right B up B right

That will give you the right ammount of tricks. I did this because i dont know how to backflip. :confused:

• 1 month later...

OMG I came on here for some info for this game, and I got it, I would rate it as being 7-10 for being helpful, and as far as Im concerned well done to all for the info, and for taking the time to post it.

but darkheart Im fed up of reading your negative posts, your just wasting valuable space with your garbage and jealousy, so please either post something constructive or go play your XBOX.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The way i got the Fearless achievement is this

Practice track

- Back up some, start by a whellie, to a stoppie then go off red ramp

- press B Right, then B up while in the air

- land then continue to the next ramp that follows.

- Press B Right, then Y left

- Land then press Y up, Y right B up B right

That will give you the right ammount of tricks. I did this because i dont know how to backflip. :confused:

Thanks for this I am like you I don't know how to backflip!

This guide is good (not best on the site) but atleast the OP put some time and effort into creating one. and for all the haters where are your attempts at making a guide seeing as you have but the OP down?

EDIT: Dashman thanks for this tip! I managed to get nine (I forgot the stoppie).

Edited by master_shake_350

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...