Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• 1 month later...

im looking for a few partners to boost out the multiplayer achievements in a private lobby please get in touch

GT: Lorne117

We will be having a stun boosting session ONLY tomorrow starting between 1pm and ebding somewhere north of 3pm. PST. Tomorrow is Tuesday may 20th

Message me and add friend for details: lorne117

Edited by Kairi
Double post

Looking to boost these:

Strong Closer

Role Model

Download Complete

Abstergo Employee of the Month

GT: RUStillIn2It and I've no mic.

been messaging you and youre never online.

---

We have a standing appointment to play at 11am PST everyday until we have level 50, we have a strong group of people who know what they are doing but we seem to have to rely on a couple randoms each day because people dont log on, take too long to quit their sessions of whatever-the-shit they are doing, or for any other reasons.

We are doing stun sessions ONLY, we can do other achievements, but only after our stun session is complete.

so we still need a couple people. message me and add me IF you can play at this time today, tomorrow, or any other day. Dont message me for next week, a month from now, or if you dont intend on actually playing properly.

GT: Lorne117

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I would like to help you guys get your achievements same as I, but I can't get online anymore? Anyone know why. Every time I play multiplayer it says that the server can't be found at this time.

Also my GT is MiniAllan so add and message me i`m on almost every night.