Achievement Guide

Philly46

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/456/UPk31YU=.jpg Who Do You Trust? - 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Build up a certain level of trust with your partner.

Anyone? Specific details please.

i think u have to beat all the game in co-op...

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you only get the golden egg at the center island in Marshlands? We went there and looked all around but didn't find a gold egg. Found brown and white ones though. Eventually we killed the chickens because they attacked us. Can I just reload the chapter and look for them again? BTW, we're playing on normal difficulty. I don't know if that affects what egg drops.

The "Who Do You Trust" achievement is just a matter of helping Sheva out during the game, heal her, give her items, resuscitate her, etc. I'm surprised you guys aren't getting it in the course of a normal game, i had it before Chapter 4.

quick question, I have every weapon, 4 pistols, 4 shotguns, 4 machine guns, 3 snipers, 3 magnums, 1 gatling gun, 1 longbow, 1 rocket launcher, 1 grenade launcher, 1 stun baton, 1 prox bomb, 1 frag, 1 incendiary, 1 flash grenade, every type of ammo conceivable and still no achievement. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: It unlocked after spending ten mins in the inventory loadout screen.

Edited by FinsternIRL
fixed

The "Who Do You Trust" achievement is just a matter of helping Sheva out during the game, heal her, give her items, resuscitate her, etc. I'm surprised you guys aren't getting it in the course of a normal game, i had it before Chapter 4.
You can actually get it quicker than that. I basically loaded her up with healing items, got hit and let her heal/resuscitate me.

The key thing that I did during this was to say "Thanks!" (Press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/b.png after receiving an item/being healed from Sheva) after any interactions. No, seriously. I have yet to play single player (been playing co-op) and all I've been doing to get the achievement was thanking her whenever she healed/resuscitate/gave me ammo. It took approximately 10-15 interactions (unverifed exact number, apologies due to trading ammo as well, also took about 15 minutes overall, majority healing interactions with each other) to get it.

(Notes: Ran around Chapter 1-2, getting up to area with the boss battle. Ran the chapter twice to obtain achievement, getting it halfway on second run.)

Hope that helps! :D

Edited by GaMeReVX
Added extra notes & interaction notes, error on Chapter

Appreciated! :D

Well done man! I picked chapter 1-2 on veteran(so when we get hit a sizable amount of hp gets taken off us) so theres more chance for healing, stocked up on healing sprays, didn't give any weapons to Sheva. Whenever zombies showed up id let them hit me and when they grabbed her I'd let them take her health down a bit, she would heal me and I would say thanks, eventually she ran low on health sprays so I gave her more, went and fought the Uroborus she got grabbed by it, I punched it, she healed, I said thanks and the achievement popped.

I haven't played single player that much so I would agree that saying thanks helps a lot cos if you notice whenever you do something for her she is very polite :)

Well done man! I picked chapter 1-2 on veteran(so when we get hit a sizable amount of hp gets taken off us) so theres more chance for healing, stocked up on healing sprays, didn't give any weapons to Sheva. Whenever zombies showed up id let them hit me and when they grabbed her I'd let them take her health down a bit, she would heal me and I would say thanks, eventually she ran low on health sprays so I gave her more, went and fought the Uroborus she got grabbed by it, I punched it, she healed, I said thanks and the achievement popped.

I haven't played single player that much so I would agree that saying thanks helps a lot cos if you notice whenever you do something for her she is very polite :)

No problem! I did run Chapter 1-2 as well and just noticed I put 2-1 on accident. Oops. xD Edited it on original post.

Glad you got it though. ^^;

Anyone got any sort of WIP for an English treasure guide? The Japanese list is really hard to work with.

List of what i need:

Sapphire (Oval) - FOUND - English: Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Sapphire is in a small pot on the shelf to the right as you enter.

Ruby (Brilliant) - FOUND - English: Chapter 5-3 Leave the room with the giant rotating elevator, then look on the ceiling between the last two lights as you emerge from the tunnel in the next room.

Diamond (Brilliant) - - FOUND - Chapter - 2-2 - After the scene with Irving, go down the stairs and exit the house, head forward towards the machine gun turret and look for a small ladder on your left, the chest with the diamond is up on that ledge.

Topaz (Marquis)

Emerald (Marquis)

Diamond (Marquis)

Edited by Sottle

Anyone got any sort of WIP for an English treasure guide? The Japanese list is really hard to work with.

List of what i need:

Sapphire (Oval) - FOUND - English: Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Sapphire is in a small pot on the shelf to the right as you enter.

Ruby (Brilliant) - FOUND - English: Chapter 5-3 Leave the room with the giant rotating elevator, then look on the ceiling between the last two lights as you emerge from the tunnel in the next room.

Diamond (Brilliant)

Topaz (Marquis)

Emerald (Marquis)

Diamond (Marquis)

Can you say where did find Tapaz(Oval)?

For the who do u trust achievement I can tell you its not by beating the game fully in co-op. I just did it with a friend on veteran. No achievement.

Same here, I done the game with a friend too, no achievement for the Trust Partner. I have a feeling it has something to do with health, such as healing ur partner, help ur partner before dying and such. As so far I noticed it has connection with herbs and healing...

You can actually get it quicker than that. I basically loaded her up with healing items, got hit and let her heal/resuscitate me.

The key thing that I did during this was to say "Thanks!" (Press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/b.png after receiving an item/being healed from Sheva) after any interactions. No, seriously. I have yet to play single player (been playing co-op) and all I've been doing to get the achievement was thanking her whenever she healed/resuscitate/gave me ammo. It took approximately 10-15 interactions (unverifed exact number, apologies due to trading ammo as well, also took about 15 minutes overall, majority healing interactions with each other) to get it.

(Notes: Ran around Chapter 1-2, getting up to area with the boss battle. Ran the chapter twice to obtain achievement, getting it halfway on second run.)

Hope that helps! :D

I've just tried this and it unlocked for me, added and thank you.