Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i have just got this game so looking for online boost from anyone add my GT: evilresidentuk

Update: i just found out you need 6 people to even start a match so looking for a group i have 2 or 3 i think so need a few more so hit me up

Edited by evilresidentuk
new info

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a serious team of 5 people to go for the 200 ranked matches - it is understandable that this is time consuming hard work, however anyone else with the determenation and desire to get this cheev add me. Like i said this has got to be a team effort - but EvilResidentUK and some of the other lads can vouch that this one can be unlocked if a group sits down and batters it out for several hours straight. So anyone whos interested message me and i will sort out a session.

GT: OutlawedAngel

Yep like outlaw says you need to do a few hours straight, i got mine around the 300 matches played mark i think but wasnt counting so could be a little off, but the achieve is gettable it isnt completely glitched just a pain in the ass like most of the achieves in this god damned game! lol rant over tho if i have to play through the same difficulty again and still no achieve then think im gonna snap the disc so wont be able to help anyone with online : )

Looking for a serious team of 5 people to go for the 200 ranked matches - it is understandable that this is time consuming hard work, however anyone else with the determenation and desire to get this cheev add me. Like i said this has got to be a team effort - but EvilResidentUK and some of the other lads can vouch that this one can be unlocked if a group sits down and batters it out for several hours straight. So anyone whos interested message me and i will sort out a session.

GT: OutlawedAngel

Also mate if you manage to get a session set up let me know cos i still gotta help ya get the combat veteran achieve, cant gaurantee il make it but will try, had enough of this fckin game lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also looking to get the online achievements for this game.

**Edit** No longer interested in these as it just seems to be more effort then they are worth. Could not even get people to show up for a session on true achievements including the person who made the session.

Edited by Meldar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...