Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to finally finish off the two online achievements. Message me, gamertag is Nixemo.

EDIT: I got Arena Master, but Glork is proving to be annoying, because unless you have 4 people, the remaining slots are filled with bots that can often be very hard to beat. I have 2 people in addition to me, so I'm looking for one more to get this quickly.

Edited by Nixemo

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for the arena achievement. I did the Gloork and it took so long i had to take a break. But yea, message me with something mentioning Castle Crashers and Arena fight. This is the last one i need so i will help someone get this one but NOT Gloork. This is a first come first serve.

Available anytime after 5:30 (NA Atlantic time)

looking to do medic, arena master and glork if anyone is interested message me. GT: Murasame37

mostly looking into setting up for medic achievement so if you want in add your name to the list and when its full well start

1)Murasame37

2)

3)

4)

Edited by Murasame37

I have a friend looking to boost the 2 online achievements, if we could get a party together for Glork it'd be heaps quicker because with 2 more people we can eliminate the AI and just take it in turns having the wins. Send me a message if you're interested, only 2 people needed so first come first serve.

looking to do medic, arena master and glork if anyone is interested message me. GT: Murasame37

mostly looking into setting up for medic achievement so if you want in add your name to the list and when its full well start

1)Murasame37

2)

3)

4)

I'd be interested in doing the two online achievements with you guys if you're still interested. GT: Tatanko

online right now and will be on tomorrow if anyone is interested in boosting "Arena Master" and "Glork".

Send me a msg GT:Murasame37

No longer need a partner for online, but will help anyone who needs them

Edited by Murasame37
received all achievements