Battle Hardened Achievement Guide/Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, When TF is King Washington coming out? They made it sound like it'd be out around now.

i did read somewhere that part 1 of George Washington DLC will come around mid january or end january so ill be guessing around 22 january but im not sure

They said Early Spring 2013...it wouldn't be out this early.

No guide required, all I can it's easy, I enjoy the MP though.

Tyger's Achievement Guide & Roadmap has the info on the achievements already.

Thank you for providing me with a new iPad wallpaper

Oh, don't mention it ;)

If anyone is down for getting these add me on XBL Slayed Hunter

Use the Achievement Trading Thread for boosting...

Cuz this game needed more glitches.

I'll wait until the achievements appear on xbox.com. No way am I playing MP any longer than is required to get my 100% back.

BTW, When TF is King Washington coming out? They made it sound like it'd be out around now.

If I recall correctly on the marketplace if you look up the season's pass it says all of the DLC will be out by sometime in March so we probably have 2 months to wait max.

So the two cheevos I earned popped from the DLC and added to my gamer score. The achievements only show when I click on the game to view all cheevos. Otherwise it says 50/50, but says 52/54 when select it. Do I need to recover my tag or just wait until they update and see what happens?

So the two cheevos I earned popped from the DLC and added to my gamer score. The achievements only show when I click on the game to view all cheevos. Otherwise it says 50/50, but says 52/54 when select it. Do I need to recover my tag or just wait until they update and see what happens?

I would recover your tag now in order to clear them.

When Max Payne 3 had a delay in their DLC achievements being uploaded to Xbox.com, players were getting the achievements anyways. Then when the achievements were loaded to the site, those said players were 'locked out' of earning the achievements they already obtained.

Essentially, recover your tag to clear them and wait for them to be uploaded or they might get glitched.

The Tyranny Of King Washington is supposed to be the next DLC and will be in two parts

The Tyranny of King Washington DLC for Assassin's Creed III is in three episodes, not two.

Ubisoft has also confirmed that there'll be five DLC packs offered as part of the Assassin's Creed III Season Pass, with 'The Tyranny of King Washington' being a single-player campaign DLC that will be presented as three episodic chapters in which you must dethrone the despotic King Washington, as pictured in the image below.
Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13012-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Season-Pass-Features-Evil-George-Washington-DLC.html

OK, unfortunately I haven't seen this thread yesterday when I downloaded the new DLC to play it. I got three of the four new achievements before I went to sleep.

Now that I read this I checked on xbox.com and I see that the three achievements I obtained yesterday are not registered, it still shows 50/54.

If I understand the posts above me correctly I now have to recover my gamertag to do them again (sucks !!!).

My question is: Is it worth to try to load the game in order to "update" my achievements on xbox? Or will this lead to any sort of glitch and unobtainable achievements?

Or should I turn on the box and take out the disc instantly so the game will not load to then recover my gamertag directly when I get home from work.

Is there anybody here on this forum who also got some of the new achievements yesterday?

Is there a way to update things without having to do the achievements again?

Any help would be appreciated ...

Ive just bought the season pass and dl'd the 2.sumthin mb dlc, but the new maps arent listed amongst my wolfpack maps. I dashboarded in order to start the download because it stayed on pending whilst in game. Whats goin on?

Edit, nevermind, I dl'd the wrong fucking dlc. However, the Battle Hardened dlc is no where to be seen on the in game extras/additional content section. When I press X to browse entire catalogue, the guide button brings up a menu where I can see Battle Hardened but it wants to charge me 800 to download it.

The season pass description says;

'Save on all downloadable game content with AC3 season pass. The season pass provides instant access to all forthcoming downloadable game content beginning in early 2013'

So to reiterate my earlier statement, allbeit with regard to a different topic, Whats goin on?

Edited by o D M C o

Ive just bought the season pass and dl'd the 2.sumthin mb dlc, but the new maps arent listed amongst my wolfpack maps. I dashboarded in order to start the download because it stayed on pending whilst in game. Whats goin on?

Make sure you're in the Wolfpack Extra Content playlists.

Thanks for the reply but my edit answered that particular question. To anyone else who cant find the dlc who has the season pass. You need to load the mp disc, then press RB a couple of times until you get to the list with animus database at the top. A couple of places below this is extra content. That might be unecessary info for the vast majority, but theres bound to be someone as thick as me who cant find there dlc.

Also, I'd just like to say that these Achievements definitely aren't 2/10. They should probably be upped to at least a 4 because not only do you have to HOPE you're able to choose the additional characters in the first place, but 3 stuns in a row? Having probability mixed with skill is just disastrous when it comes to Achievements.

I've quit so many matches tonight because I keep joining games that are either NOT Manhunt in the Team Objective playlist for whatever reason, or because an additional character wasn't chosen. These Achievements are part of the reason the AC multiplayer is mediocre. Everyone should just be able to choose their own character and on your screen everybody would be whatever character you chose, and the same with other people's screens.

With that being said, I was extremely lucky and got 3 stuns in literally the last 15 seconds of a match, with the last stun being in the last second. I'm happy I don't have to do that again. Now I just need to get the agonizing 20 revives with an additional character and I'm putting away AC3 until the Tyranny of Washington. Single player content is what people want more far than AC multiplayer any day, and I continue to question why Ubisoft thinks the addition of multiplayer to the series is as beneficial as they think. Sure, this multiplayer pleasantly surprised me compared to other ACs, but they're still something I only do for the sake of Achievements and otherwise wouldn't even touch. It's all about the story for AC and everyone knows that.

I would recover your tag now in order to clear them.

When Max Payne 3 had a delay in their DLC achievements being uploaded to Xbox.com, players were getting the achievements anyways. Then when the achievements were loaded to the site, those said players were 'locked out' of earning the achievements they already obtained.

Essentially, recover your tag to clear them and wait for them to be uploaded or they might get glitched.

Did this and it cleared those achievements. However my achievement history takes forever now to load on my dash. Is this normal while it brings everything back? Did I have to delete my old profile before I recover the other?

When will Ubisoft learn that NOBODY buys AC for the multiplayer? We want single player content!

Wrong, I was more excitedf or the MP than the SP and it was the first thing I played, also there are plenty of players on Ubisoft forums, and plently of matches each evening, there are even clans.

Edited by cjdavies

OK, unfortunately I haven't seen this thread yesterday when I downloaded the new DLC to play it. I got three of the four new achievements before I went to sleep.

Now that I read this I checked on xbox.com and I see that the three achievements I obtained yesterday are not registered, it still shows 50/54.

If I understand the posts above me correctly I now have to recover my gamertag to do them again (sucks !!!).

My question is: Is it worth to try to load the game in order to "update" my achievements on xbox? Or will this lead to any sort of glitch and unobtainable achievements?

Or should I turn on the box and take out the disc instantly so the game will not load to then recover my gamertag directly when I get home from work.

Is there anybody here on this forum who also got some of the new achievements yesterday?

Is there a way to update things without having to do the achievements again?

Any help would be appreciated ...

I would just re-recover your tag from the dashboard and then load up the game. You'll have to obtain the achievements again most likely, man.