Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ive just got the game and have no friends with it so just looking for some autolog and achievement friends.. i will be getting all DLC so will eventually need help with that..

so weather your just looking for a casual friend with the game or want to do achievements add me.. thanks :D

EDIT: My gamertag is.. MEGA VENDETTA

Edited by DEV1L MAY DIE
Added gamertag

Looking to do the NFS Hero: Six Underground Achievement

Looks very easy i will only be on for the next few hours though

These are the license plates:

Under Pressure - Win a race or team race in the 350Z without being overtaken.

Under Attack - Complete a speed test in the 350Z without being eliminated.

Under Control - Record a 383 yard drift in the 350Z inside the Foley St Car Park spiral.

Under My Thumb - Eliminate at least 2 opponents in a speed test in the R34 Skyline.

Under Your Skin - Takedown the same player 5 times in a row in the R34 Skyline.

Under The Influence - Drive on rims for a mile during speedlists in the R34 Skyline.

My GT is MR2TURBO

Just got the game a few days ago, would like some new friends to play it with. Going for achievements obviously but also would like to play it casually. I enjoy playing it and its a game i plan to keep so hit me up. Gamertag - Nursii

I set a boosting session for 6 cars jump on trueachievements.com - http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=298744

It will be tomorrow the time i wrote this post today. Join there, message me on live or write here, if you want to join.

//though I'd already had it by the start of the session, thanks for everyone to come.

Edited by forced2be

Want to get a session 6 cars jump, evenings in eastern time zone.

Add me also. I'm on 9pm-2am EST almost every night. Can sign on early for a little while just to get this achievement though. EDIT: I traded this game in. Sorry.

Edited by CPT JPMorgan