Fastest way to lvl to 61?

David Ben Avram

Solo?

Or if there is a quick way with someone anyone know it?

Just got back into the game today and dled the update for lvl 61.

They've patched most bugs and glitches. Jump into a game of four and enjoy the story, that's it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=441068

I've enjoyed the story like 10 times before these updates I'm really not interested in playing through it again.

I have four characters on LV61. What do you think HOW MANY TIMES did I play through the story on any difficulty!?

In other words, there is no fastest way anymore if you don't want to interfere with the system which means hacking or modding your character which I would most definitely NOT RECOMMEND.

Boring and n00bie ways:

- Farm at Terramorphous/ The Warrior.

- Do the Bar Fight in Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage over and over and over again.

just my opinion on this, i found going through on uvhm can be a fair bit slower than tvhm and whilst i would not describe it as hard it is a playthrough that requires tactics and moments of respite ffyls etc,

if your looking purely to get to 61 as quickly as possible and dont mind a bit of repitition then i recommend starting uvhm complete the first couple of story missions and hammerlocks side missions up to but not including symbiosis then save and quit reset uvhm mode and repeat it should take you around ten minutes or so with little chance of dying and nets you a fair amount of xp, if i remember right i went up quite a few levels doing this as its quicker than completing claptraps first mission(the mission where you take out flynt)like i said just my opinion there more than likely is a much faster method somewhere

Edited by breastfed

Did they fix the method in the bar fight in Torgue's Campaign of Carnage?

You can still restart the Tier3 Quest over and over, so it should be possible.

I messed up on the Handsome jack method i guess, instead of dying i just save&quit, now the quest is finished. The weird thing is, i changed my storage device when entering warriors vault but it's completed on both now...

Guess i will start UVHM from scratch and rush through it, once your 61 it becomes kinda easy and you feel quite powerfull.

It's possible to grind in the Bar Room still, but I was lvl. 56 when I started doing so. I noticed the XP reward for the quest has dropped to around 8,000 XP (it was 11,000 before the update/UVH pack if I remember correctly). It's still a good way to level up your characters... provided you have the patience and equipment to do so.

It's also a great way to get some lvl. 61 gear (albeit only Torgue weapons like the KerBlaster and Bonus Package) whenever you do reach lvl. 61 in the Bar Room. I had another profile with maxed out Torgue Tokens (earned by countless grinding in the Bar Room before the update). Have that character buy a legendary from the Torgue machine, drop it, sign them out, and repeat every session.

I just keep resetting UVHM. Each time you clear liars berg you get 25,000xp. Only takes ~2 minutes each time.

by far the quickest most painless yet mind numbing way! i did this myself and noticed your xp award increases slightly each level i also found it useful to run through hammerlocks missions upto but not including symbiosis, nets you cash stuff to sell etc etc, its no where near the grind it is pushing through the story with increasingly irrelevant gear, and once you hit 61 just get on the begging thread for some decent kit and once your legendaried up it feels just like tvhm again! (except now theres a feasible drop rate from loot midgets and ways to farm!)

The quickest way to level up is to complete story missions. Always has been and always will be.

Whilst i agree that story missions net the most xp i was under the impression that this thread was a discussion into how to get to level 61 in the shortest amount of time.

under normal circumstances then running through story missions would level you in the fastest manner but uvhm mode is resettable and the point me and others are trying to make is that it may well be faster in real terms to keep ressetting uvhm earning the 50 to 60k xp available from hammerlocks introduction missions reset and repeat, than push through to approx once and future slab mission, and to be fair to the average gamer it is a push getting to that point in the story, uvhm can prove a real challenge if your not specced or geared right, i havent tested this method against story so dont want to state its quicker but it is easier. (and saves and earns a lot of cash etc from not dying farming knuckledragger, selling all the crap you find etc etc).

in short very easy way to leve,l but a really lame way you wouldnt really want to own up to but id bet a testicle a LOT of people actually have