Achievement Trading Thread

Method

Looking for campaign co-op. One playthrough on Insanity, another on Casual - assuming we both need Dom achievements.

Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-8)

XBL: elsnoggler

Available most evenings until about 2300. Friends requests without messages will be declined.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a group of people to help me get the revive achievement.

I would love to start a group, we can still work on kills, it will just be slower. I just want my team down twice, I will revive them then we can get grenade tag happy. Obviously I can help you with yours because it will only take 1 game to do this hopefully.

so let me know, and add me with a message in the add or it will go ignored.

1.lornesbored

I would love to start a group, we can still work on kills, it will just be slower. I just want my team down twice, I will revive them then we can get grenade tag happy. Obviously I can help you with yours because it will only take 1 game to do this hopefully.

1.lornesbored

2.denial9945

I need the revive achievement as well

1.lornesbored

2.denial9945

3.joeyspijker

I need it to, i send u an invite plus voice meesage :) GT= joeyspijker

Edited by SpikeyNL

I'm looking for some help with mostly all of the multiplayer achievements. Just send me a message saying you're from X360A and that you can help with Gears of War, preferably between 3-9PM Pacific because thats when I'm usually on.

Also, I can only listen with my mic. I can't talk with it. I hope that's not a problem.

Alright, I have taken a break from boosting for seriously! Everyone that was helping me has pretty much gotten it and moved on, so now I need a new group. Wanting to suicide boost mostly but I will help out weapons achievements too as I cannot get a group going anymore(some kills are better than none):). Send me a message letting me know what your working toward and I will be there if I can! Send FR if your interested in going for Seriously!! I am on Central USA time and am on mainly in the afternoon and evening time, I have helped a lot of UK and Europe boosters because they are on late and on my days off I get on early in the morning. my Gamertag is: AnubusDoW

I need help getting the achievements for 100 kills with Hammer of dawn/the pistol. I've already gotten everything else a while back just playing the game with friends but I really want to polish this game off since I'm already so close.

If anyone wants to at this/form a group and go at it I'm down to help. Thanks

-Vick

so I am looking for a group to boost weapon kills and seriously. Now I have stipulations as to who I want to play with.

please do not add me if:

- you choose confusing maps that take more than 50 seconds to find a weapon

- you talk way way WAY too much and never leave anybody else time to talk to actually organize things

- you needs to be ORGANIZED, meaning stop stealing more kills then you're entitled to just because you feel the need and leave your friends in a lurch

- you spend 35 minutes in a lobby because you just dont shut up long enough so other people can organize a game

- when you choose a map for a specific weapon, USE IT, dont choose stupid maps then grenade tag and stomp, leave that for the 13 year old who don't actually want to finish the game.

- when you say you are going to be around for a session, actually show up.

These stipulations are actually very simple very basic human ways of treating each other. If you think you fit this, please go ahead and add me and we can play some boosting matches.

I am in this for achievements, not conversation, not wasting my life, it's called boosting for a reason. I like to keep my friendslist small, not 80 randoms who may never play the game again.

GT: Lornesbored

Edited by lornesbored

Hey!

I would like boost all multiplayer-achievements, apart from Seriously, the Annex ones and the map related ones.

At first I want to get the following achievements done:

1. Always Remember Your First
  2. Don't Hate The Player
  3. Mix It Up
  4. Around the World
  5. Can't Touch Me

Of course while obtaining them everyone in the boosting group would get the chance to get them as well!

After this is done, I plan on working towards the kill-achievements.

1. [A Series of Tubes]
  2. Don't You Die On Me
  3. It's a Massacre
  4. Curb Appeal
  5. Capital Punishment
  6. Is It a Spider
  7. Pistolero
  8. The Money Shot
  9. I Spy with My Little Eye
  10. The Nuge
  11. Fall Down Go Boom
  12. Don't Hurt 'Em

Anyone interested, send me message and/or friend request.

Gamertag: vodkachippo

Everyone with basic knowledge in English and/or German is welcome :)

(A mic would be a good thing, too.)

Hey!

I would like boost all multiplayer-achievements, apart from Seriously, the Annex ones and the map related ones.

At first I want to get the following achievements done:

1. Always Remember Your First
  2. Don't Hate The Player
  3. Mix It Up
  4. Around the World
  5. Can't Touch Me

Of course while obtaining them everyone in the boosting group would get the chance to get them as well!

After this is done, I plan on working towards the kill-achievements.

1. [A Series of Tubes]
  2. Don't You Die On Me
  3. It's a Massacre
  4. Curb Appeal
  5. Capital Punishment
  6. Is It a Spider
  7. Pistolero
  8. The Money Shot
  9. I Spy with My Little Eye
  10. The Nuge
  11. Fall Down Go Boom
  12. Don't Hurt 'Em

Anyone interested, send me message and/or friend request.

Gamertag: vodkachippo

Everyone with basic knowledge in English and/or German is welcome :)

(A mic would be a good thing, too.)

Added you!

I recently got a XB and now need all Gears 1 (and 2 of course) multiplayer and co-op archievements.

So please folks add me and let us boost.

Please notice, I'm from germany GMT +1.

Btw. chippo, from germany?