Graphic comparison of all current WP7 devices

Dark Sanji

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a typo... I checked the sticker on the side and there isn't any "HD7" on mine.

The big name on the front part of the box it only says "HTC Mozart", right?

Yeah it just says HTC Mozart on the front of it where it has a picture of the phone. So my phone is pretty much the middle range of smart phones.

One of my mates, has the Omnia 7 and that blows my phone out the window the screen is so much sharper.

I think a 0.3 inches difference isn't a big deal. Yours has the best sound/speakers and is the only WP7 with an 8mpx camera. The only thing I can complain of is the 8gb memory. I wish it had 16gb like others WP7 devices... but well, you can't have all. :p

The response of my screen at the beginning was TERRIBLE. I even considered changing my phone for a new one... But then, it started working better and better (like for art of magic) and now it works perfectly.

A friend of mine, which also has an HTC Mozart, had the same problem when she bought the phone. But how badly it worked mine at the beginning... made hers look good. Sometimes I wasn't even able to unlock the screen, so I could pick up a call... U_U

I have the Mozart 7 also, and I love it! From that comparison though, I must have;

The best RAM

The best Camera

2nd best Weight

Middle ROM, Thickness and Battery

Terrible Screen

Pretty small phone

Not too fat (or thin, I'm unsure of whether the first is best or last is best).

From the looks of things, the Omnia 7 is the phone to go for, or the Focus if you don't mind the short battery life. :(

EDIT: The 8GB memory is what annoys me about the phone. I hope that in time, we get an expansion to allow more memory, that plugs in to the charger socket like a detachable HDD.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the Omnia 7 for a while and only the Dell Venue and Optimus7 came close to visual quality. Alas, Verizon has a better network so I got the Trophy and it sucks so bad compared to the above. (Its like a toy phone) Wish Verizon would get off Google and Apple's dicks but this is what they offer to customers. BTW I have a 2 month used, in perfect condition with accessories, Omnia 7 for sale if anyone is interested :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to also add, battery life is also based off of how good your cell reception is. If you're in an iffy area, your battery will die much faster. There might be some differences between CDMA/GSM as far as how much battery is used because of the network (not sure what's better, but I can imagine it would be CDMA network based on the lower frequency..lower is better fyi).

• 5 months later...

Soo this is a bit of a necro, but not without purpose.

A lot of new phones have been released. Anybody know if there's an updated image of this?

If not, I know a few of you guys on here work for WPCentral. You should totally get on that, cause I used this to sell a few friends on windows phones and a new one with the newer phones would be nice. Probably involve more traffic to your site, too :p

I've had a hd7 until it broke.

Got a Mozart.

Amazing camera.

Battery life is shit.

That sums up the Mozart haha

Gonna be buying an omnia 7 ... But I'm looking for a decent price, anyone know where I can find a decently price omnia 7 ?

ebay has a few still at under 100 if not just over 100.. pretty pointless now getting a 1st generation wp7 phone but its my firstever smartphone and i loved it. just crappy 8gb storage which is not worth anything...

What the hell? You've going to buy what is essentially the same device for the 3rd time?

Dude did you even read the info above.

It is not the same device.

Also, the omnia 7's build quality is the best WP7 on the market.

Also I would gather you have an iPhone ?

That hasn't changed, so people have been buying the same device for the past 5 years?

I was hooked on an iPhone, got one 3 years in a row, the only big leap was from the original iPhone, to the 3G.

Edited by Akuza