100% completion target doomed !!!

chrisk62

I'm really pissed off that my attempt to get 100% on all games ive played is now screwed thanks to this game as the Spring season achievements can't be achieved now. Maybe it's my fault for not checking the DLC before i downloaded this game but is it just me or is it really unfair to make achievements that have a time limit and afterwards they can't be achieved no matter what ????? :mad::mad::mad:

I was pissed when I realized by getting one achievement in Need For Speed: Prostreet and then returning that piece of crap that I will forever be locked out of 100% completion. At least, at first I was, but now it is kind of liberating to not worry about it. Sure, I still try to 100% games that I really enjoy playing, but it is no longer the obsession it used to be.

Got all spring achieves but I only realized there was a summer season TODAY! Is it still going? For how long???

Yeah the summer season is still going on but ive no idea how long for. It is scheduled for tonight (5th Oct) and saturday & sunday this forcoming weekend but after that ive no idea. Thankfully i have the 3 summer achievements now along with all the achievements in the original game. I'm only missing the Spring 2011 achievements but nothing i can do about them now :(

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure mine are glitched. I KNOW that I've gotten the 5 mil total after the show ends but the cheevo still hasn't popped for me. I'm playing right now just made another almost full Mil still no pop =[

and I also have none of the spring achievements. I think it would be cool if next spring they just reopened the achievements for the last spring season instead of making more. or at least make it so they both pop ya know?

EDIT:YAY! The Winner's circle achievement just popped at the end of the show I was playing when I posted this! FINALLY! =]

Edited by skaman5000
Achievement popped!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought this game today, because It was the exclusive deal of the week or whatever, I'm a bit bummed they have timed achievements. But what do you expect, getting games like that makes me appreciate the game more then the achievements, I just wish they would tell you before you buy. (say any EA game with server shut downs)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ya, I'm not the most experienced player (fairly new to console gaming) and I was actually good at this game. I nailed all the achieves in this one ahead of my pack of friends but was upset when I realized I could never finish it completely because Spring 2011 was over before I even purchased it. Very frustrating!

Moonsilk

• 6 months later...