Freezing!!! grrr

aoftailz

In about 25 hours of playtime i've only had it freeze once. I do have the game installed onto my hard-drive. I've had issues where the game slows way down and you think a freeze is imminent, but it battles through the 10 frames per second.

Off-topic -- Ska girl. =P Made me chuckle as I remember seeing bands like: The Pietasters, Less than Jake, & Mighty Mighty Bosstones ages ago.

• 1 month later...

ok its getting beyond a joke now, 5 times its froze whilst saving, causing it corrupt today! gah. No other game has a problem, ive tried it on mine and my partners xbox's and same problem occurs. :( im never gonna get past this level...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After playing the demo lots, i download the game from the marketplace.

But i'm terrified the save the game.

It crashes when saving more than once, and even worse i've also not been able to load alot of save's, worst is it's always when i've done alot.

I'm not 100% sure if it matters of not, but it has only so far crashed or not loaded when, i've built lots on my island, it like it can't deal with loading it all back up or something, because there's to much?

So i now try to play a level straight through, start to finish without saving...

Things like this happening really take the fun out playing a game...

• 1 year later...