HELP! - Photo Glitch :(

Rickt

Mayday Mayday I'm having serious troubles

Everytime I go to sell a photo or look at them in the menu my game freezes and the dashboard wont respond. The whole Xbox just kapoofs I have no idea how to overcome this glitch.

Has anyone encountered this or knows how to resolve this?

Cause it means either; I have to play through the game again to get the trade achievement. Or I can never do it cause it might effect all my games.

Does anyone know anything of this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I also have this problem, if I select y to go to the menu and select photos it crashes.....tried clearing cache and resaving.... still nothing

If anyone out there has a clue please let us know!

i have the same problem now..

if i want to see pictures the game freezes and i cant do nothing anymore.

can someone help.

• 11 months later...
I also have this problem, if I select y to go to the menu and select photos it crashes.....tried clearing cache and resaving.... still nothing

If anyone out there has a clue please let us know!

same problem here with the photos, on 1st playthrough can you complete the game without the use of photos?

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem on my first run-through. As soon as I click 'sell', everything freezes and I have to switch off.

Can anyone confirm that you can still trade photos for Droppings (and therefore still be able to get the Xylopohone's Achievement) if you're afflicted by this glitch? Has anyone managed it?

Edited by CuriousTurtle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I wasn't even aware of this glitch until today when it finally happened to me. It's not exactly an easy glitch to avoid either. It's more annoying because this glitch happened to me on my second playthrough, THE PLAYTHROUGH WHERE TAKING PHOTOS IS NEEDED

Edited by ScottHarris