Achievement Guide and Roadmap

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanquish Xolotl 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Regain the Mirror of Smoke

This achievement will come with the completion of the game after you beat the final boss, Xolotl.

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect or there is more to it than defeating the final boss. I just beat him twice, the second getting the reward for defeating him in under 10 minutes and both times, I received no achievement. I'm starting to think you must defeat him as Totec perhaps?

*EDIT* - Ok, so after beating Xoloti for a fourth time, I pressed start to skip the ending cut scene and then the achievement unlocked. In my previous 3 attempts, I watched the entire ending scene and didn't get the achievement.

Edited by Godbee22

The guide is now complete.

I know about the unlockable outfits, but I didn't see the need to put them in since they aren't required for any achievements, and you'll unlock them no matter what going for the tomb raider achevement (since you have to score the top amount of points in every level).

Well I did mention that in the achievement description, that only the person playing as Totec will get the achievement! :) Since it's not technically a cooperative move, he does it by himself. I guess people are reading it wrong.

It looks pretty clear to me. Play through the first level SOLO with both controllers/accounts seems easy. Then get that return to sender in co-op at the start of the 2nd level. Great job on the guide. The collectable will take awhile...

Can someone do me a favor and play from 0 achievement points to 200 points using collectibles guides and tell me how many hours it took them using it? I can't give a good estimate of how long the 200 takes to complete, because I was taking videos and writing, and couldn't keep track of time on finding everything on my own. Please write how many hours it took you in this thread, using guides (not on your own).

Another great guide. Thanks Tyger7.

I'm most of the way through on my first playthrough and haven't been able to find a few things. This will be helpful to get those last few items and to see some strategies for the timed challenges.

Thanks for creating this and the level walkthoughs.

• 2 weeks later...
Another great guide. Thanks Tyger7.

I'm most of the way through on my first playthrough and haven't been able to find a few things. This will be helpful to get those last few items and to see some strategies for the timed challenges.

Thanks for creating this and the level walkthoughs.

Thanks, this game was especially fun :)

Seeing red doesnt unlock on level 1 i tried it in co op and normal the summoning is the easiest level to get that on just blow all the pillars down and search its such a small area to scout.

Plus you have put the wrong video in the slot of the Overachiever

you described it as the 7 pots but it shows the spiders spike trap.

Seeing red doesnt unlock on level 1 i tried it in co op and normal the summoning is the easiest level to get that on just blow all the pillars down and search its such a small area to scout.

Plus you have put the wrong video in the slot of the Overachiever

you described it as the 7 pots but it shows the spiders spike trap.

It might have glitched on your or something, seems it's possibly switching to cooperative and doing collectibles and also getting some in single player is making the game not unlock the achievements.

Thanks for pointing out the wrong video, I didn't mean to paste the wrong link in there. It's fixed now.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...