Crazy Box 1-1?

Mister Buds

i've watched the video for this level (crazy jump) and i simply can't jump far enough even with all the crazy dashes. i've tried using just two crazy dashes where the guy in the video does, and sometimes i even throw in an extra one or two. either way i've yet to jump farther than 132m after nearly 50 tries!

why isn't this working?

EDIT: so the problem seems to be that when i attempt a crazy dash, my car makes the sound effects as if i've done one, but i don't actually gain any speed. i'm not sure if this is a glitch, or what, but it's very annoying.

Edited by Mister Buds

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you do one dash at the very beginning, you should make it the full 150 meters.

If you tires screech, you did a dash incorrectly, If your motor revs and your car speeds up with a vibrating controller, you have done it successfully.

Don't confuse the two actions. One does nothing, one helps a ton. (There must be a 0.5 second delay in between the reverse change to the drive+gas)

If you tires screech, you did a dash incorrectly, If your motor revs and your car speeds up with a vibrating controller, you have done it successfully.

Don't confuse the two actions. One does nothing, one helps a ton. (There must be a 0.5 second delay in between the reverse change to the drive+gas)

First point is very important if it's not vibrating youre not doing it right. However, you don't need to put it in reverse at all to crazy dash just tap B then RT in a quick 1-2 kinda motion.

Just finished this game and you do need to put it in reverse as if you dont you only get a small burst that doesnt increase your top speed.

One of the last challenges is a complete circuit of the Arcade level and without boosting properly i couldnt do it, as soon as i learned to boost it became easy. (I even watched a youtube video and was down 7 seconds at the first checkpoint when i wasnt boosting).

Boosting properly i have had over 317m on the jump.