How did you feel after beating AC?

rikkeh105

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"WTF?" that is exactly how I felt.

[spoiler=spoilerz]Ezio stabs lucy *stab* stab* *die* *die* drink blood, I'm a vampire roar!. Kidding aside, I was wondering why you had to climb a couple of foots of stairs only for each time when you get the wrong log to go back to the start and do that B****** all over again. Somehow I fell that was tacked on and unnesseray, suddenly the game thought I was physic. I did however listen to what subject 16 said and it went a little something like this: "Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgurge" So I have no clue to what happens in the next game, I just wan't to assasinate people and climb on boats so thelonelyisland are not the only ones here.

I just hope they ditch the MP for the next game.. that was some of the worst mp experiences I've ever had.

Nope... apparently there bringing the MP back and it looks exactly the same *sigh*. Its not the worst MP experiences I've ever had, there are much much worse.

I tried to take my time with this game as i thoroughly enjoyed AC 2 and really love ancient Rome, but i found it hard to do. I played it pretty much everyday when i could and it didn't take too long to complete.

The Divinci DLC went by disappointingly quick as well, which left me wanting more DLC! Luckily not long after i beat ACBH they released info on Revelations and i must say...im amped! Im trying to get everything 100% complete in ACBH now before Revelations comes out, as ive already gotten 100% in AC1 and A2.

So yeah, was disappointed when i beat the main story mission, but the new one will be here pretty soon so im stoked.

I felt happy, then i remembered they added multiplayer acheivements to this game and i felt sad. :(

^ Well said.

But yeah, pretty much the biggest WTF moment ever for me. Then I got really angry when I realized I'd have to wait a year to see what happens next :3

• 1 month later...
35 hours of play time and when i finished it i felt empty inside and wanted to have a cry that it was over :(

seriously though, when i beat it i actually just thought, wtf why did he stab lucy, whats going on! why do they keep talking about the fucking apple there is loads of peices of eden for fucks sake grrrr! I want more now!

I feel the same way :( I thought they were gonna have some lovin' but the moment just gets ruined

(OBVIOUS SPOILERS AHEAD!)

I was going crazy trying to speculate what was REALLY being planned by Those Who Came Before, especially if Lucy was going to somehow ruin said plans and therefore would cause them to have to force Desmond to stab her.

Also wondering WTF Subject 16 was talking about when he said "The sun... Your son..."

I for one have not and will not buy into the ridiculous Inception-style "Animus-within-an-Animus" theory, BUT maybe it's possible that Subject 16 somehow saw into the future...?

• 2 weeks later...

But for serious... any speculation on what that shit during the credits means... what do you think that was about?

Just finished this like 20min ago and my impression is Desmond is in shock and the guy from the emails that Lucy was talking to is there (head assassin?), probably being called there by the other two team members who must of been "What?!"

Might go look up theory's in awhile but that's just my first impression. The subject 16 segment was very interesting as well, finished that up after the credits. Very matrix-ish, not suprising though. I just really hope this is not a whole computer generated world and nothing is real which is what 16 was kind of saying. "Everything is already gone" or something like that. I will be so pissed lol.

Edited by Tropan

Most aggravating cliffhanger since Halo 2, but that's because it's such a great game and you don't want one of the main characters to _____.

putting it like that really won't give anything away.

thought it was about how people felt about beating the game (difficulty in mind) not what they thought about the ending. Actually the first time people spoiled a story for me... will be more carefull next time

Edited by ANIMAL NL