Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
this is about the achievement mr. punctual. if u get par time on some of the missions on legendary and some on heroic will u get it. and does activating skulls affect this achievements

Ya I think that you should do it on heroic co-op because I know from what I'm doing it can be annoying to try it on legendary.

My question, and I think that poster, is whether or not it mixes and matches for Mr. Punctual as I can attest it does for Wall of Recognition, I got golds on easy in every mission on co-op except for two, I got gold on those two on easy and got Wall, and have been trying for par time on legendary, but it'd obviously be easier to beat it on legendary then go for whichever ones you didnt get in par time on heroic, like mission 5, managed to beat it on leg but not in par time... I'd imagine the game does mix and match so that as soon as you have beaten every mission in par time on heroic and/or legendary you'll get the achievement, but can anyone clarify for certain?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone knows when there will be another add-on to Halo Wars. I've downloaded the Strategic Options Pack and have completed those Achievements. I am working on the co-op Achievement and have given up on the General achievement. But when I am on the menu screen of Halo Wars it says that I've completed 52 of 58 achievements. On the xbox desktop it says I have finished 52 of 54. Any info would be great. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
How long should it take to get the General ranking now after the update? If you need 2.4 million points, and you can earn at most 4,000 per game...that's 600 games ... but what's the minimum amount of time a game would last for me to earn the 4,000?

I haven't played the game yet.

I've got it down to about 30 minutes in a standard build up.

so 300 hours at least....mind you I'm talking about boosting with 2 consoles.

Base points * multiplier = Points per match

2,400,000 / points per match = total matches

Total matches * 30 = total time

4000 * 8.4 = 33600

2400000 / 33600 = about 71.5

71.5 * 30 = 2145 minutes = about 35.75 hours

Double that if you're playing with someone else who is after the achievement.

Base points * multiplier = Points per match

2,400,000 / points per match = total matches

Total matches * 30 = total time

4000 * 8.4 = 33600

2400000 / 33600 = about 71.5

71.5 * 30 = 2145 minutes = about 35.75 hours

Double that if you're playing with someone else who is after the achievement.

Ah...didn't know there was any kind of multiplayer...figured it was 4000 points per match max.

I actually have 2 consoles and could pick up another copy of the game that I could sell after...but do they ban for boosting like that in this game?

• 4 weeks later...

for some reason private matches (boosting with a buddy) do not count to my rank on the stats screen - is that possible !?! :eek:

i've won an open game today with a score of 4.400 and it did count towards a higher rank .. so i'm wondering now, is it impossible to boost points??!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

u can boost this game if u have dlc. not many people bought either one because "they are not worth it" or "800ms points for 100G?" or people are all to broke lol but if u and another player search at the same time in the same gametype then the chances u find your partner are very high. if u want to try this method message me. i am also looking for a campaign partner to play on legendary gt: kingkongkyle

• 8 months later...
Does anyone have any tips on getting Gold on the second mission. Its the only one I need to get the achievment and the only thing keeping me from Ready For The Sequel. I nearly missed it by 2 points but have'nt gotten close since. Any helpful strategies would be nice.

Speed through it then turn all the skulls which multiply on right before you destroy the final thing in that level. You'll get all the multipliers to kick in and get well over the amount. Also build up your base (not that much available at the start) to it's full capacity. Upgrade tanks all the way.

The skulls are key - turn the ones on at the very end (the top half).

• 1 month later...

Most of these achievements in this game are easy or just time consuming. Boosted my General rank up to almost what it required before the update to lower it to what it is now and luckily my little bro is very good and loves this game so legendary was a breeze achievement for me and him.

• 2 years later...

I got the "Running the Show" achievement this past saturday. I did it all in one day. 2 XBox's, 2 TV's. In each game: 5 min to set everything up, 20 min of boosting while watching tv or listening to music, rinse, repeat. It was agonizing but I churned this one out in one day